October 31, 2014 | 1041 users online

Mascara - Pixi - LASH BOOSTER MASCARA

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My immediate reaction when I put his mascara on was "Why bother?" I could barely see a difference between the eye wish the mascara and the one without after applying to the first eye.

I received this as a sample, and am glad I didn't spend my money on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by katgolightly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this in a sample size, loved it, and ordered it online only to find it's carried at Target! The blackest blue really is a dark, dark blue but it works wonders for making your eyes look brighter. This is my go-to waterproof now. It's a little bit of a PITA to get off being that it's waterproof but I find it doesn't flake like many seem to. So when I need something to wear longer and stronger this is the one I grab. For travel or camping this is the one I toss in my bag.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by repercussionist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara makes my eyelashes look wet. That is all. I used it once and chucked it into the garbage, which is saying a lot. I have a hard time ditching unused product, but in this case, good riddance. The mascara was so bad, it has completely turned me off to this cosmetics line.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Mford11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a sample size from my ipsy bag, and i'm glad it was only a sample! Although the lasting power is really long, and is pretty hard to remove, this did nothing for curling or volumizing my lashes, and it lengthened it just a little. At least for me, this mascara barely did anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by kaylatasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: cute tube, nice sized brush, separates well, doesn't weigh down lashes, no smudging or flaking, no clumping
Cons: hard to remove, pricey depending on how you look it (high-end drugstore/department store price)

I love that it stays put all day. It is the best part of my makeup at the end of my day. (I hate touching up... :( haha...) It holds a curl beautifully, adds natural length and volume without clumping. I don't usually like to build up my mascara more than two thin coats, so in that aspect i don't know how far it can build, but from what I can tell, this mascara is "lash booster mascara" for a reason. Only problem is I wish it was a little easier to remove. I don't like to buy fancy makeup removers for fear of what it will do to my lashes (funny because I love eye makeup) so I'll use oils like sweet almond or coconut oil to remove it. It does take a while for the mascara to completely dissolve in the oil though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by omgVitasoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Received the sample size from the Ipsy glam bag, and I really liked the product! I was afraid it would be a very wet formula but it wasn't, and it held lash curl exceptionally well. I do have some concerns about it smudging onto my lids halfway throughout the day (I'm not sure if there's a waterproof version of this mascara but mine wasn't) but it did a good job defining my lashes. An okay mascara, but wouldn't be rushing out to buy another one once I'm finished with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by dvps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in my ipsy bag and I am pleasantly surprised. I have very thin, short, straight lashes and I use an eyelash curler. I found this didn't weigh my lashes down and kept the curl. Although it does not make my lashes look full or dark ( like loreal's voluminous which is what I usually use) I also find the formula a little runny that I have to clean my eyelid after applying the mascara. Overall a good mascara for everyday but not for a night out or special occasion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ritzz218

I recently got this in an Ipsy glam bag, (the mint green tube) and I fell in LOVE. There's not a lot of mascaras that I can use because they completely weigh down eye lashes and make them lose the curl. But this one keeps my curled lashes nice and perky. No clumps, not too wet or too dry. It's perfect. Price wise, it's not too bad compared to anything from Sephora, but compared to Cover Girl Lash Blast (they work almost exactly the same) it's a bit on the pricey side. Even so, I'd definitely go out and but this mascara!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For the price, this is unimpressive and performs like a $4 drugstore mascara would. It applies just fine, but doesn't seem to wear very long. It's just "meh."

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by laurasmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this on HauteLook recently and the reviews were really good. So far I have only tried the brown and it's ok but it takes a long time to get a good coat on my lashes. Once it's on I have no problem with it at all. I don't recall having problems removing it either. I think I'll have better luck, as far as coating my lashes, with the black one.