April 19, 2014 | 1032 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Face Secrets Facial Cleansing Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just go get this brush! It rocks! My skin looks VISIBLY smoother, flakiness improved, pores less emphasized. My SF on nose look better. It is fabulous and it is $2. Best $2 I've spent in a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Kat308

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had used the Clarisonic Mia- loved it but it only lasted 2 years. It was a lot of money for only 2 years. So I decided to try something else. Frist I tried a natural round sponge, but I though it move my skin around too much. Then I spied this at Sallys. I've been using it about two weeks and love it!! While the Clarisonic made my pores smaller, it did not remove my blackheads. But this brush did, go figure -ALL GONE!! I used them both with Peter Thomas Roth Anti-aging cleansing gel. It has glycolic and salicylic acid. It really does a nice job and you only need a drop, it makes a lot of suds. I use the brush morning (without the cleanser) and in the evening. I'm using the cleanser just a few times a week now as it seems a bit drying for everyday. Try it you won't regret it. Just be gentle, the bristles are soft, don't press too hard. Taking my makeup off is a 2-step process. First I use cold cream, right now it's Walgreens cold cream, I'll switch, next time it will be Rite Aid's Cold cream, never Ponds, the perfume in Ponds for some reason bothers my allergies. Then I wet my brush with warm water, put a drop of the Peter Thomas Roth cleanser, gently move the brush in a circular motion on my face for about a minute or two, rinse about 20 times. My skin has never been better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

After seeing the video of gossmakeupartist on Youtube about the precautions of using a Clarisonic brush, I opted for this instead. Sure it's not as snazzy, but it's very gentle on your skin especially when used every now and then to exfoliate. This is reallly cheap and truly makes a huge difference to your skin. It leaves it very smooth and silky and I find that I don't break out during that time of the month anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Fixxylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love watching skin care routines on youtube, and most of the gurus use the clarisonic and recommend it to the viewers. unfortunately, i cant get the clarisonic in my area. so my friend recommend me this face brush, AND I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL TO MY FRIEND, because I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!

i got it for BND$3.59 which is SO cheap! and so worth the money! the bristles are soft and it comes with a clear cap so dust or dirt wont touch the bruch. i use this brush day and night with my Body Shop Tea Tree Cleanser. it removes my make up completely! and exfoliates my face. i brush my face gently for about 60 seconds and rinse with warm water. then i dab my face to the towel. apply toner to close up my pores and apply loads of moisturizer. LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush. GET IT!

and ive completely forgotten about the clarisonic ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by absregan21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I NEVER take the time to review something unless it is really worth trying, but I must rave about this wonderful face brush!

For the price you get an unbelievable cleansing and exfoliating tool. I use this in combination with my Clean and Clear face wash (I think its the Morning burst one) and it gets all my makeup off! Before I felt like when I wore a full face of foundation my hands weren't able to scrub all the makeup off at the end of the day. Now with this brush my skin is 20 times better! The first couple of times I used it I thought it might be too harsh for my skin but with more consistent use I'm learning to love the very clean feeling I'm getting.

I also feel that my pores have practically shrunk overnight! Not sure if this is specifically from the brush or in combination with my new lotion (the Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream) but I can't even see my crater sized pores anymore!!

Bottom line--For the price, it's worth giving it a shot. 2 bucks won't set anyone back!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by karen1245

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This retails around $2 USD at Sally Beauty Supply stores. This is a mini brush which is under 5.5” inches in height and about 1.5” inches in width. This is ideal for travelling! This brush is a good addition to your skin care routine. The brush hairs are in the circular fashion at the head of the brush which are soft. For reference think of the head children’s tooth brushes. There’s a Face Secrets logo on the handle of the brush. Additionally there is a clear cap for the brush head. This is manual facial wash brush you can use to wash your face every day or exfoliation depending on your skin. I personally use this brush every day. Though if I think you have sensitive skin, it may be too rough for everyday use. I wet the brush head and apply cleanser to the brush head and proceed to wash my face using a circular fashion. So, I say definitely give this brush a chance in case you’re not ready or prepared to shell out money for a Clarisonic.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by malleat1

Well after body shop discontinued their facial brush with the long stick and brought out the horrible small one... I decided to search for a new brush...

I tried a few, I can't recall where they're made, but now I'm using this brush, I find it really good, better quality than the current body shop, and much better than MANY of the cheap brands out there...

It is quality that you can feel... and cleans out your face really well... I recommend it for those who have previously used a facial brush, as new people might find it slightly harsh (since they aren't used to it!) ....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 4:46:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this. I use it mainly with my MB glycolic cleanser to exfoliate. It makes my face really smooth. Who needs a clarisonic when you've got this guy?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by hennehosa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great exfoliant! Makes your face super soft! It's a little rough though, but definetly worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Crescent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love this! O_O
The reason I got this Was because i've been pinning for a Clarisonic or the Olay version, But I REALLY don't have the money to do that. I was So happy to find this at my Sally's for $2! Similar to them without that price tag and the electronic part.
~At first touch, I thought It'd be too Soft to exfoliate at all, BUT that's definitely NOT the case. Its Great at exfoliating.
~Much more reliable then an exfoliatar, since you can't break out from this.
~Very sturdy, so you'll know for a fact it won't break or snap in half.
~CHEAP. $1.99 or less w/ a sally's card.
~Comes With a Brush Cap To keep it clean. BUT people... Remember to let it dry first or else bacteria or mold may grow...

THE Only reason I find that it would be a con is the fact that it may be slightly rough on really sensitive skin. EVEN though in some reviews I've seen say its Way too Soft, But I don't understand way people would think that...