July 31, 2014 | 1720 users online

Self Tanners - Lancome - Flash Bronzer spf 15 spray

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2006 10:44:00 PM More reviews by jljaabbate

This product is the best self tanner around! That's my opinion. I am fair and am usually have white legs. I've tried others (clarins) and have not been happy with them because you could hardly see a tan. I sprayed this on the other night and rubbed it in w/ my hands to distribute evenly. The spray is great. I woke up in the morning and looked at my legs and said "wow" I look like I went to the islands! It is a nice deep medium brown color. Very nice looking. It stays for quite a few days. I don't feel like a ghost anymore!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2005 10:10:00 AM More reviews by michelleannmarie

I love this stuff I was in a wedding and everybody was like your tan looks so good. The smell is bad and worst after being on a dance floor. The price is a little to much but it gave me what I was looking for.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2005 11:41:00 PM More reviews by bellamagica

This is the worst fake tan I have ever used. It was like spraying alcohol onto the skin and was so incredibly drying. Lancome - you've created a monster with this one. Blah!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2004 3:04:00 AM More reviews by umdkitty

I am a first timer with the sunless tanners and I could not be more happy with the Lancome Spray. I did have to take back the medium (the one with the SPF) to exchange it for the deep tan, because the medium just wasnt dark enough for me. But wow, I have a completely natural pretty much even tan all over. I was really worried about sunless tanners and having streaks, but I just spray this and rub it in really well all over and I havent had any streaking problems. Also it lasts a really long time, so the price actually is not that bad and the tan lasts a long time, so you dont have to constantly reapply. Great Stuff, for my body, I am sticking with the deep spray. Why mess with a good thing!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2004 6:42:00 PM More reviews by mollypocket

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It had great ratings here in p'ville, but this did not work at all for me. No color showed up after using it, and i am very pale, so if it had worked at all i would have seen a difference for sure. I am going to have to stick to my Loreal Sublime Bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2004 3:05:00 PM More reviews by hannemor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gives great color, a gorgeous, streakfree, golden tan. I'm taking one lippy off because of the smell, and the fact that color doesn't fade completly naturally. Best-self tanner I've tried yet! (I've tried Clarins gel, Dior face). Lots of people have complimented me on my nice tan ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2003 1:23:00 AM More reviews by SexyKitten

If your're a pale gal like me, You've got to try this self tanner!

No this one won't turn you orange or give you zebra stripes. Once you spray it on, you rub it all over until you can't see it anymore and after like five minutes your dry. The smell isn't that bad either, you can barely smell it actually. Plus, the bottle doesn't leak.

I've never had any problems wiht this product, I'm on my thrid bottle now ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by sofylina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a PPP and this product was dark on me. A perfect brown, not orange or yellow. I am not usualy a fan of a spray self tanner, but I used a velvotan mitt and the application was so easy. This bottle will last a long time! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't have the time for self tanners usually. That's why I like this spray. It dries quick and doesn't smell bad at all. I use this in medium and the color is streak free and natural. I mostly use this on my stomach area because I read somewhere that using self tanner gives the illusion of a flatter tummy. It's natural enough where I can get away with using it in that area and not look uneven.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2003 10:20:00 AM More reviews by readmylips

I really like this selftanner. I have very pale skin and tried 4 brands before this one, and this is the best. The first time I tried it on my legs, it streaked but I blame that on putting my clothes back on right away and not applying it evenly. The second time I got a nice subtle glow over my entire body - the next day I applied it again and about two hours later I was tanned. Subtle but gorgeous! I haven't applied a third layer yet, as I am happy with the tan I have now.

Don't put your clothes on right away and DO massage it well- even if you can't feel it (as it absorbs really quickly) and you will keep this forever!