Avon Moisture Therapy Skin Bump Minimizer [DISCONTINUED]

Avon Moisture Therapy Skin Bump Minimizer [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

This stuff is AMAZING!!! This is the ONLY lotion I have ever used that completely smoothes the bumps on my arms caused by KP. My HG drugstore lotion helps somewhat, but it does not do nearly as well as this stuff. The ingredients in this help exfoliate the dead skin that blocks the hair follicle, which causes the bumps. It is also very lightweight and fast drying. Not to mention how affordable this product is! I stockpile this stuff in case they ever decide to discontinue it. LOVE IT!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This is the ONLY product on the market right now that clears up my KP! Not only is it a miracle worker on my KP but it also does a fantastic job on my legs after I shave! Makes them super smooth and soft. It burns a little going on but the results are well worth a little sting! For all you KP suffers out there, get your hands on this lotion! You won't regret it! This is a can't live w/o item!

on 2/12/2010 12:32:00 PM

Love this. I have KP also and it has cleared it up better than the cream my Dermatologist prescribed.

on 10/3/2009 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Best product for KP out there. This smooth out all the bumps on my upper arm, backs of my thighs, and booty within one week. The tube has lasted two months of almost daily liberal usage. I got this product off of ebay, four 6.7oz tubes for 18 bucks plus free shipping. I definitely will be buying this again!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Miracle product! It really does work. My KP is completely gone! I've been using it for about 3 months now....I know if I stop, they will come back. My arms are nice, smooth and even toned. I've NEVER had that until now.

on 12/12/2008 2:15:00 PM

got rid of KP on arms!

on 11/6/2008 2:19:00 AM

I dare say, at the risk of TMI, this is the best product I have ever found for bumps on my bottom. Yes you know what I'm talking about. Nothing else works like this does! Now my butt is as smooth as, well, a baby's bottom! This product is NOT always available, in fact I've only ever seen it a couple of times, so when you do find it in the brochure or on the website, buy a stockpile. Avon, please make this available all the time!!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I read about this lotion on a forum looking up products for Kertosis Polaris. It works GREAT! I saw improvement in the bumps on my arms right away. I bougt it off eBay to try it out but will be buying more soon off the Avon website. It seems readily available on their website!

on 9/29/2008 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is probably one of the best skin treatments Avon has to offer. This is a non greasy skin lotion that has glycolic acid and salicylic acid. It helps exfoliate and minimize the appearance of bumps on the back of arms and on the legs. Its also great for body acne and helps to fade scars. I use it on my back and on my legs and have great results. Full price at $7.99 for a 6.7 ounce tube, if you are lucky you can find it for $3.99 on sale. I just bought 5 tubes on ebay since this lotion is not always listed in the brochure for sale. Definitely a HG!!!

Popular Lotions / Creams