December 22, 2014 | 1560 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by 247swimchick9

holy cow. when i washed my hair in the shower, i swear there was an explosion between skittles and starbursts flowing through the water and splashing on my hair--basically what im trying to say--THIS SHIZZ MAKES MY HAIR SMELL LIKE CANDY GOODNESS. yes, candy--what the hecks not to like, right?! and not to mention, this stuff, actually does what a conditioner is supposed to. believe me, ive been on the search for quite sometime to tame my damaged, curly, frizzy, and untamed mess of hair--and this...this is quite the find if i do say so myself. I have tried paul mitchell, wen, john frieda, its a 10, drugstore brands ranging from herbal essences, garnier, and dove...you name it. this...is...blissful in a tube. the only thing--the price and the packaging. personally i prefer pump bottles in the shower, because i feel it to be less of a "hassle" but thats just my lazy self talking, so im willing to deal with it. As for the price, this for me was a definite splurge. I asked my boyfriend to help me find a conditioner that smelled yummy, I bought this for $17 at CVS...but since im the type of girl who likes to soak my hair in conditioner, it may run out qiuckly. I may have to find a dupe for this if I want to continue having money in my bank account--but honestly, treat yourself to this once in your life. It totally makes you smile in the shower...if thats not creepy...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by AutumnGMurray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this conditioner on sale at TJMaxx, and I'm INLOVE! I have very strange natural hair. I have thick, kinky, tight curls underneath my hair, where as the top layers of my hair are medium-thick with very loose waves, almost straight. If I want to have natural, even looking curly hair, I have to use a curling iron on my top layers, which gets to be exhausting, not to mention unhealthy for my hair. I was excited to try this conditoner, in hopes for all over natural looking curls. That is exactly what I got! What I love about this conditioner is it really tightened my loose waves, and my whole head was covered in natural looking waves and curls after using this conditioner. There was no frizz, just thick, defined curls. My hair had volume and was soft, and had perfect waves and curls. Not to mention it smellls like yummy skittles. I've been using this conditiner for maybe a little over a month and it had given me perfect results everytime. I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm glad i decided to try out this conditioner. It works great. I don't think it smells as good as the shampoo though. It's pretty moisturizing and has great slip for detangling. It leaves my curls super soft and with less frizz. It actually leaves my curls looking more springy than usual also. Great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Rita19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells great. But, this is just a so-so conditioner. Didn't not help with controlling frizz at all. I do not recommend and will not repurchase. Consider the Curls Rock Line instead, which worked much better for my curly, frizz prone hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by naners96

This conditioner smells just like skittles! I love the smell, and it relaxes my hair, and my hair is not as frizzy anymore. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wish there was a "Maybe" for would you buy this product again. While this is such a great conditioner, really gives great slip, and very easy to comb hair without the additional help of a leave-in, the smell ....it is all the candies mentioned, skittles, starburst, but very intensified. I almost have to hold my breath to use it. I still gave it a high rating because it does work great.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2010 5:45:00 AM More reviews by mauigold

You're all wrong, this smells like Skittles. The purple ones I think and then it changes and smells kinds like the lemon ones, either way, DEFINITELY Skittles! Its the smell that sold me, plus I got it at Ross for half price on the big bottle, so how can ya go wrong there. I like it enough and it does keep my wavy hair in nice curls instead of my usual relaxed waves which I like but I can't say I'm crazy about the stuff just yet. I dunno, I'll look for another bottle at Ross and hope I don't get hooked to the point where I gotta shell out $24 because that would suck. But yes I would buy it again at $12 if nothing else but for that intoxicating Skittles smell! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Seremela

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this conditioner with it's matching shampoo and my 3a/b curls love it !! It's very moisturising and I get nice clumpy frizz free curls using this combo. Smells the same as the shampoo - like pink starburst lollies :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasn't too impressed with the performance of this product but I like that it doesn't weigh my hair down and I loved the scent. It did a decent job of moisturizing my hair, but did not cut down on my frizz. Overall I think its a bit pricey for what you get and moisture maniac is a better conditioner even for curly haired ladies.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 12:33:00 AM More reviews by RavenBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent of this stuff is truly amazing. It smells like you are conditioning your hair with rich, creamy Starburst's (more like super fruity Starbursts on steroids to be exact). Your hair smells like candy all day long. People kept asking me what I was wearing at work while my hair was air drying because they said it smelled so yummy. That said, it's not that effective at really handling super frizzy, naturally curly hair. This might be perfect for girls with curls who don't have a lot of frizz to deal with. I have used this a few times now (the shampoo as well) because the scent is so intoxicating (and because it has a soothing effect on my scalp), but once my hair actually dries, I am usually sorry. I bought a tube of each (conditioner and the shampoo) and will probably use them on weekends where I just want to hang out at home and relax, but if I am going somewhere, I'll stick to my tried and true system. This does smell really yummy and feels really good going on. If you have fairly tame hair, you might really love this. This product just wasn't able to handle hair as thick and curly as mine. I still think DevaCare (not DevaCurl which stinks horribly and is actually not as effective as their DevaCare line) is the best system on earth for really frizzy, dry, naturally curly hair. I finish that off with Curly Hair Solutions award winning Curl Keeper and always a dollop of Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious Cream in Fine to Medium (thicker version weighs my hair down too much, so fine to medium is actually perfect). This sure feels good going on though (really yummy scent).