January 30, 2015 | 1721 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 12:28:00 PM More reviews by JuiceLoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another fab product from Mac. This is just gold.
Color is the perfect nude must-have!!
Apply gently though or its gonna look like a beige NIVEA cream on your lips.
I dot it on actually for best result witch means im not looking for a full cover layer on my lips. Its too pigmented for that. Almost dry.
But hey, for this color i dont care, its the bets. Rebought it 5 times already! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2015 8:06:00 PM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this lipstick but I don't love it...By itself I think it's sub par. Better on top of smooth, lip balm-ed lips. I only put on a light application though because it can look a little concealer-like against my fair skin layering it too heavy. Of course I love the scent of the lipstick. Classic vanilla. But I'm not crazy impressed. I will continue to use Creme d'Nude as its lasted me quite awhile, and I definitely still have a lot left. It's a pretty nude with the slightest hint of pink. It's not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Geekwmakeup

New HG nude lippie. Out of the 546392 that I already own. It stays neutral and I liked this formula and color better than myth, which I was choosing between. That looked oranger on me than cdn. I waited years to buy this bc I couldn't decide and for some reason thought it wouldn't be right, but it's just perfection. Ugh, buying this years ago would've saved me so much headache. I included a pic of it on yellow/olive complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2015 1:50:00 PM More reviews by itsEmmaTime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Honestly, I'm not sure why I bought this lipstick to begin with. The lipstick itself is fine, it's a pretty pale lipstick with an ever so slight pink tone. I think my problem is that I'm very very pale (NW10) and I have very pigmented lips and you can still see some of my natural lip colour underneath, and when it starts to wear off it just looks awful!
I must have been on a mac buzz when I bought this and was thinking I really needed a mac nude lipstick because it was the thing to have LOL

I might try and play around with it and some different lipliners and see if I can make it work so it's not a total waste!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by susieax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overrated. If you find it - like me - to be a bit drying and patchy when worn for an hour or two, I highly recommend half n half by Mac instead, which is a deeper nude but much more satisfying, I found. Smells lovely though as all Mac lipsticks do. Just not for me I'm afraid!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Econobabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I remember when MAC first introduced this and I got excited because I was always looking for the lightest nude shade possible, and it seemed this was it. Years later and this is still the case, at least I think. Anyway, I'm very fair skinned with pigmented cool-toned lips. This formula is cremesheene and it can be heavy, and I find it a bit too drying. I guess with a lighter hand it is ok though. As for the shade, I have owned this lipstick for years and I still can't decide if it's flattering on me or not. I guess my vote is that with a light hand, it's and excellent LIGHT beige lipstick meant for fair skin (but keep in mind it is VERY light in color). I'm going to give it five out of five because it actually is a good lipstick for being the lightest shade possible.

*update: I officially brought this back out of my retired makeup and now im using it regularly. I really do love it. 5/5, indeed.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by EmilyProbyn

Creme d nude is a fairly light nude with an ever so teeny tiny amount of pink hue. Very creamy in consistency and contains the usual MAC vanilla scent with black bullet packaging.

For 85% of us Creme d nude would be hard to pull off on its own, as pale people argue it makes them "look dead" and medium to darker skin tones complain it looks like "concealer lips". I think we all need to view it as more of a mixing colour. Creme d nude mixed with MACs velvet teddy lipstick and Stripdown liner is a combination in nude heaven for paler to medium skin tones. For darker skin tones use MACs double shot lipstick with creme d nude and Oak lipliner.

It adds a little extra peachy pink depth many nude lipsticks need! It can be worn on its own with Stripdown liner and a slightly warmer gloss. I would definately buy again! It is a MAC classic and essential in any nude lipstick addicts (aka me) collection!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a very big fan of this lippie. Its not bad, but it's definitely not the best either. Some one said that it looks like concealer on the lips, they may be right. It glides on smoothly, but after a while, it starts to cake up and look bad. I have to put a gloss on top to make it look okay. I will use it because I hate to waste products, but I wont buy again. I'll stick to my HG nuddie and thats MAC's 'Half&Half'.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

I have a love hate relationship with creme d' nude I love how it glides on and is full of color and it has a shine to it but it dissipates fast without eating or drinking it kind of turns into a shimmery nude matte but other ppl notice it on my lips and this lipstick gets compliments so ill continue to buy because no product is perfect what I like most is the shimmer n shine it looks good with any color of eyeshadows.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick, the same like Myth, looks like a concealer on my lips. I like that it's more creamy than Myth, however it does not look good on me. I prefer my Fleshpot that they sell in Mac stores.