October 24, 2014 | 1660 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Econobabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I remember when MAC first introduced this and I got excited because I was always looking for the lightest nude shade possible, and it seemed this was it. Years later and this is still the case, at least I think. Anyway, I'm very fair skinned with pigmented cool-toned lips. This formula is cremesheene and it can be heavy, and I find it a bit too drying. I guess with a lighter hand it is ok though. As for the shade, I have owned this lipstick for years and I still can't decide if it's flattering on me or not. I guess my vote is that with a light hand, it's and excellent LIGHT beige lipstick meant for fair skin (but keep in mind it is VERY light in color). I'm going to give it five out of five because it actually is a good lipstick for being the lightest shade possible.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by EmilyProbyn

Creme d nude is a fairly light nude with an ever so teeny tiny amount of pink hue. Very creamy in consistency and contains the usual MAC vanilla scent with black bullet packaging.

For 85% of us Creme d nude would be hard to pull off on its own, as pale people argue it makes them "look dead" and medium to darker skin tones complain it looks like "concealer lips". I think we all need to view it as more of a mixing colour. Creme d nude mixed with MACs velvet teddy lipstick and Stripdown liner is a combination in nude heaven for paler to medium skin tones. For darker skin tones use MACs double shot lipstick with creme d nude and Oak lipliner.

It adds a little extra peachy pink depth many nude lipsticks need! It can be worn on its own with Stripdown liner and a slightly warmer gloss. I would definately buy again! It is a MAC classic and essential in any nude lipstick addicts (aka me) collection!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a very big fan of this lippie. Its not bad, but it's definitely not the best either. Some one said that it looks like concealer on the lips, they may be right. It glides on smoothly, but after a while, it starts to cake up and look bad. I have to put a gloss on top to make it look okay. I will use it because I hate to waste products, but I wont buy again. I'll stick to my HG nuddie and thats MAC's 'Half&Half'.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

I have a love hate relationship with creme d' nude I love how it glides on and is full of color and it has a shine to it but it dissipates fast without eating or drinking it kind of turns into a shimmery nude matte but other ppl notice it on my lips and this lipstick gets compliments so ill continue to buy because no product is perfect what I like most is the shimmer n shine it looks good with any color of eyeshadows.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick, the same like Myth, looks like a concealer on my lips. I like that it's more creamy than Myth, however it does not look good on me. I prefer my Fleshpot that they sell in Mac stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this color with a lip liner. I wouldn't be able to wear this alone. It's moisturizing on the lips. Great for more dramatic face/eye looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

My absolute favorite nude. This includes all nudes all together as well as amongst MAC shades. The reason I like this better than Myth and Fleshpot (which are the two that come to mind that are close) is because of the formula (Cremesheen) which is just more wearable and hydrating and because the shade is just slightly more pink that the other two. It's described as a pale muted peach beige and I think that's mostly accurate. I also love the scent of MAC lip products which also makes it a favorite.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

ooh on me this is not good - I should have put it down and backed away from the get go - however when it comes to anything make-up I am incredibly weak and am zapped of all rational will-power, thinking in my mind I could make this work.

On my NC15 skin tone and paler skin in winter I thought it would be ok, but I find it washes me right out competing with my quite blonde hair and does not get on at all with my pink/purple toned lips. In fact it looks quite scary so certainly does not get worn on its own - as the extremely ill look is over-rated.

The saving grace for this lippie is that it is very creamy and moisturising and makes an excellent base for darker lipsticks I want to tone down a bit or add a little more moisture to. I have been pairing this with "Ravishing" that I find a little drying and this really helps and also tones the colour to the most pretty peachy corally pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good lipstick if you tend to fit nude shades. I, however, do not. Makes my teeth yellow, and are waay too pink for my complexion. The formula is great though, makes the lips smooth and moist! If you fit nude shades, this is worth the money! Too bad this didn't fit me, I wanted it to.....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Juliette119

This is an amazing nude color! It's a cremesheen so it is very moisturizing. It's a glossy light nude color with a hint of peachy pink undertones, but it's pretty much a plain nude color. I would wear this everyday and recommend it if you have fair or tan skin.:)