September 3, 2014 | 1065 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

My absolute favorite nude. This includes all nudes all together as well as amongst MAC shades. The reason I like this better than Myth and Fleshpot (which are the two that come to mind that are close) is because of the formula (Cremesheen) which is just more wearable and hydrating and because the shade is just slightly more pink that the other two. It's described as a pale muted peach beige and I think that's mostly accurate. I also love the scent of MAC lip products which also makes it a favorite.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

ooh on me this is not good - I should have put it down and backed away from the get go - however when it comes to anything make-up I am incredibly weak and am zapped of all rational will-power, thinking in my mind I could make this work.

On my NC15 skin tone and paler skin in winter I thought it would be ok, but I find it washes me right out competing with my quite blonde hair and does not get on at all with my pink/purple toned lips. In fact it looks quite scary so certainly does not get worn on its own - as the extremely ill look is over-rated.

The saving grace for this lippie is that it is very creamy and moisturising and makes an excellent base for darker lipsticks I want to tone down a bit or add a little more moisture to. I have been pairing this with "Ravishing" that I find a little drying and this really helps and also tones the colour to the most pretty peachy corally pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good lipstick if you tend to fit nude shades. I, however, do not. Makes my teeth yellow, and are waay too pink for my complexion. The formula is great though, makes the lips smooth and moist! If you fit nude shades, this is worth the money! Too bad this didn't fit me, I wanted it to.....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Juliette119

This is an amazing nude color! It's a cremesheen so it is very moisturizing. It's a glossy light nude color with a hint of peachy pink undertones, but it's pretty much a plain nude color. I would wear this everyday and recommend it if you have fair or tan skin.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Blackstock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is my perfect nude. I find that a lot of nude or lighter lipsticks can make me look really dead but this one has the perfect amount of colour and warmth to make it look nice against my NC20 skin tone. When I don't want to wear something as matte as honeylone (my other perfect nude) then I go for this one. It's a cremesheen, I hate cremesheens. I find that they always apply unevenly on my lips and grab onto any dry pieces and accentuate them. However, I don't experience that problem with this lipstick for some reason. It just looks beautiful. It wears for about 3/4 hours on me, which I don't mind. I usually apply mac peachstock lipglass over top to give it a bit more warmth and the combo looks really good. I will definitely repurchase this lipstick when I run out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Alice1234x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Been looking for the perfect nude lipstick for ages and this is very close to perfection! It's quite expensive but worth it. Gives a semi-matte finish so it doesn't wash you out and is a beautiful nude shade, not at all like the "concealer" look. It's also very moisturising and has the trademark lush Mac vanilla scent. Overall, I'm very happy I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite nude shades of lipstick.This looks beautiful with a smokey eye look.

This lipstick is a bit pricey,but it's worth it.

I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely my fav nude!! I wanted this so bad when it came out in the Holiday collection. Of course it sold out. I guess I forgot about it when that summer I saw the set at the Company Store. I went insane. I got 1 for myself and my sister. I wear it with stripdown pencil and glitter and ice Dazzleglass, both of which came in the holiday set. Many glosses would look beautiful on top of creme de nude. I think stripdown is perfect so I will repurchase the pencil when it goes down. This is a color I would absolutely repurchase. That is unusual for me as I always feel there's something diff but similar to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by ldyveex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

beautiful lipstick especially against a suntan

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by valmont32677

I bought this Xmas 2013 as a set, & set it aside, wasn't impressed... But I dug this set out today & used it & have changed my mind totally..... I am so glad I bought it!! I have been into Kim K/perfect nude lips so I bought Myth (lipstick & lipglass), Creme cup, & Angel, plus this but so far probably wear Myth the most. The packaging of this set is so elegant & distinctive; my fave products that MAC makes are def their lip products (lipstick, gloss, liners). I am gonna get some serious wear out of this set now. This is a perfect nude lippie, topped with Softly Lit & using Boldly Bare liner it's perfection!! Would look great with a dark smokey eye & lots of bronzer. Kind of Kim K and Jersey Shore but in a good way!