April 19, 2014 | 1584 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite nude shades of lipstick.This looks beautiful with a smokey eye look.

This lipstick is a bit pricey,but it's worth it.

I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely my fav nude!! I wanted this so bad when it came out in the Holiday collection. Of course it sold out. I guess I forgot about it when that summer I saw the set at the Company Store. I went insane. I got 1 for myself and my sister. I wear it with stripdown pencil and glitter and ice Dazzleglass, both of which came in the holiday set. Many glosses would look beautiful on top of creme de nude. I think stripdown is perfect so I will repurchase the pencil when it goes down. This is a color I would absolutely repurchase. That is unusual for me as I always feel there's something diff but similar to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by ldyveex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

beautiful lipstick especially against a suntan

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by valmont32677

I bought this Xmas 2013 as a set, & set it aside, wasn't impressed... But I dug this set out today & used it & have changed my mind totally..... I am so glad I bought it!! I have been into Kim K/perfect nude lips so I bought Myth (lipstick & lipglass), Creme cup, & Angel, plus this but so far probably wear Myth the most. The packaging of this set is so elegant & distinctive; my fave products that MAC makes are def their lip products (lipstick, gloss, liners). I am gonna get some serious wear out of this set now. This is a perfect nude lippie, topped with Softly Lit & using Boldly Bare liner it's perfection!! Would look great with a dark smokey eye & lots of bronzer. Kind of Kim K and Jersey Shore but in a good way!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I'm a huge fan of MAC, most of my lipsticks are all MAC unless i am curious and decide to purchase a pharmacy brand etc. This has got to be one of the best nudes I've used. It does happen to wash out certain people, especially those of darker complexions but for the most part, this color looks good on almost everyone. I love MAC and I will always repurchase from them!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a C3 and I love this nude. It's not a concealer color nude so don't be scared. I will repurchase again and again. Also perfect for different combos of ombre lips! Looks even better with a pinky nude lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Megsl21

This is my HG nude lipstick. It's just perfect. It's not too nude to the point where your lips look like they have concealer on them yet doesn't have too much color. I love it and will continue to repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is absolutely gorgeous! It's a cremesheen and had a gorgeous glossy finish. it's a true nude and looks great with my skin tone. I have fair skin, NC20-25 and I find that it doesn't wash me out at all. I recommend this to everyone! It's a basic every girl should have in her makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by briannasteinochr

my go-to, everyday nude!! i only wish it was just a little bit lighter as i have quite fair skin and if i apply too much it looks too dark :( regardless of that, it has a great formula, is not drying and fades gracefully like after ive eaten or something. i love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My aaalllll time favorite!!!! Dont doubt, just buy!