August 20, 2014 | 970 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Christian Dior - Dior prestige-revitalizing eye creme

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Dundrumlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this when i purchased the mask. I absolutely love love love the mask but did not think i would like the eye cream as much as my hg eye cream is diors lor de vie which is about 100 euro more.

Wow i'm really impressed with this. This texture melts into my eye area and my eyes feel less tired and refreshed a few mins later. I notice that this is really really good with dark circles, puffiness and tired eyes, it only hydrated my lines so they did look more plumped up but didn't reverse anything. I'm very happy with this as dark circles and tired eyes are my primary concerns. So i'll be saying farewell to lor de vie for a while and sticking with this as its a better product for me and cheaper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 1:31:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

This is for sure an overpriced product but works very good for me.Has very light texture absorbs easily with out oily residues.Moisturizes very well and my eye area is smoother and brighter.As for the wrinkle minimizing properties of this product didn't notice any kind of improvement and I ve used so far two and a half full sizes of this eye cream.The packaging is super luxury but it is a jar and this is not '' a safe home" for the antioxidants that this creme contains,that why I took a lippie of.Not recommended for very dry skins