Everyday Minerals Eco-Friendly

3.5

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Chromium Oxide (CI 77288).

on 1/17/2010 1:00:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this shade. It came as part of one of the try me kits along with Jasmine Tea and Sunset Voyage. I use it along with those colors.

It gives a subtle look that is perfect for work. While wearing it I have received complements on my eyes being pretty.

on 9/29/2008 1:01:00 PM

If you own Everyday Minerals 'Glass Bottom Boat' eyeshadow, this is like its little sister. The two are very very similar, and I'd say the difference is mainly that GBB has a green/aqua shimmer to it and Eco-Friendly has a silvery/white shimmer to it. The original base color seems very very similar. So while GBB is the more 'tropical' green, this is a very pale minty fresh type green shade. It is a very pretty color in the container, but once again is a bit difficult to make pigmented enough to see, even wet, unless you layer it quite a bit and even then it will still never be a bright shade. Im glad that I have it, but I probably wouldnt use a large size of it ever. I only see myself using it as an inner corner color, or a overlay of a darker shade.