December 18, 2014 | 1220 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Eco-Friendly

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by silverwing

I like this shade. It came as part of one of the try me kits along with Jasmine Tea and Sunset Voyage. I use it along with those colors.

It gives a subtle look that is perfect for work. While wearing it I have received complements on my eyes being pretty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

If you own Everyday Minerals 'Glass Bottom Boat' eyeshadow, this is like its little sister. The two are very very similar, and I'd say the difference is mainly that GBB has a green/aqua shimmer to it and Eco-Friendly has a silvery/white shimmer to it. The original base color seems very very similar. So while GBB is the more 'tropical' green, this is a very pale minty fresh type green shade. It is a very pretty color in the container, but once again is a bit difficult to make pigmented enough to see, even wet, unless you layer it quite a bit and even then it will still never be a bright shade. Im glad that I have it, but I probably wouldnt use a large size of it ever. I only see myself using it as an inner corner color, or a overlay of a darker shade.