November 29, 2014 | 1124 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Fanfare

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by CarlaCatalina

I'm in love with fanfare! Hands down, my all time HG. It suits my skintone, it's make my skin brighter and I got tons of compliment wearing this baby. It ends up with pink with little bit of glossy finish. I don't like matte so I love the cremesheen for mac. Besides fanfare, I also have cosmo and ravishing. They are lovely too, but I just falling in love with fanfare more

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

I'm not usually one for pink lipstick, but Fanfare has totally changed that. It's a medium coral-pink cream that suits my NC25-30 skintone beautifully. I like the Cremesheens a lot—it's probably my favorite MAC lipstick formulation as it has good lasting power, excellent pigmentation, and has just the right amount of creaminess. Will buy this forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love love love this lipstick. I'm currently around Nc40 and this is my go to pink lipstick. The thing is, in the tube it looks dark coral. But on my brownish lips I comes out as one of the most flattering dark pink colour with a hint of coral. It's highly pigmented and applies smoothly, and the cremesheen finish is great, just apply a smidge of balm first to combat dryness. It wears off evenly which is always a plus. Highly recommend this. X

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty pink with maybe a little bit of peach. I can't wear brownish lipstick at all and although others have said that this has a bit of brown, it is much brighter than the pinky-browns in, for example, Bobbi Brown lipsticks. I am not in love with the formulation even though I own many Cremesheens from MAC. I find them to be dry.

I am a very low maintenance lip product person so I never apply anything that requires care or a lot of touch up. I like something that doesn't feel like much but still looks polished. This is a nice color choice for me, stains pretty well, and other than the dryness I feel when I wear it, I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by sallyb123456

nice texture. good staying power and gorgeous pink colour. suits me im nc30

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by MissieCx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What? The most expensive makeup item I have bought!
It feels so smooth on your lips but does not actually moisturise. I am not joking when I say that you need to put some butter on your lipsbeforehand.
On the other hand, it is not only a beautiful colour with excellent (as you would expect from MAC) pigmentation/texture, but it smells good!
Just one last thing, it doesn't last too long on your eyebrows. Kidding! Please MAC make it last longer. Also for such a loverly looking stick, the packaging (although exciting at first, I mean it's MAC for goodness sake!) is a bit hard to open, close, and work out which way the lid goes on. Other than that, it is my current lippie fav! I will not be repurchasing it though, as It is so costly at £15 for 3.0g!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by mackenzielovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed with this lipstick. It really does have a great color path. It does tend to come off pretty fast, but I have no problem adding more here and there. I do recommend these lipsticks. The price isn't too bad considering the product is a really great buy. My favorite would have to be Japanese Maple. The one thing about this product.. DONT LOOK ONLINE AT COLORS. The colors on the computer look nothing like they do in person. I have made that mistake!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been on the hunt for a coral lipstick for a long time now and when I went into MAC for another color I decided to ask about one for my skin-tone. I am very cool-toned and light and usually have trouble finding anything in coral that doesn't look orange.

The rep I had was great and hooked me up with some other great products and suggested this as a coral. I liked it a lot and decided to buy it. The two reps there said it looked very good with the tone and better than the others we looked at. It's described as a yellow-pink through MAC but pulls very coral on me. It's soft looking and looks good. It's not my ideal coral still but it works for now.

I think with some pink liners it will look even better but on its own its still a little too peachy to me. The formula is a creme sheen which is my favorite and it smells like vanilla like all MAC. Wears about average and isn't streaky. I have seen this color on darker ladies and it looks more natural and on yellow-toned skin looks pinker.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tend to favour lip products that are a pink/berry tone and that are natural on my pigmented lips (I am a NC25). The MU associate picked up Fanfare for me as she thought it was the perfect match for a "my lips but better" look. I enjoy this lipstick, as it's a cremesheen it doesn't get too glossy or sticky. I LOVE the smell, the usual vanilla scent in MAC lip products. I wouldn't stay it's the most long-lasting or most moisturizing but it doesn't bother me. Great everyday colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Donnabella14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

New Favorite of mine! Beautiful mid tone pick with just a hint of coral. Definitely a MLBB shade with a kick, I love pairing it with Tarte blush in the shade Glisten. Will wear this year round!