April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by 90046

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this pencil.

It's a little soft, but that's a pro and a con!
I have to sharpen this baby about every other day, but I love love love the color and texture of "Beaming Plum".

It's dark enough on my eyes, but yet not harsh.
The reflective properties in the color are lovely.

No longer available from Px.com, I purchased some on ebay for less than the retail price and am quite happy.

Anyone know of a comparable eyeliner that's currently on the market so we lovers of this don't have to resort to ebay or other 2nd party sellers?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by sweetfacedlion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As far as how well this works, it was a pretty good choice. It draws on very easily and smoothly. The only complaint I have is that it is a little too soft, which makes it break easily while using or even sharpening. For the department store price I paid for it -- definitely on the higher side for any singular makeup item I've ever purchased -- I'd rather be able to keep it in use longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite night eyeliners. I have the Moonbeam Eyeliner in Silver, Twilight and Gold. I use the Gold/Silver to line near my tear ducts for an added nightime sparkle. These colors pair beautifully with the Aromaleigh mineral eyeshadows (another new favorite). I use the Twilight during the day because I love the subtle metallic color that this pencil offers...

The only thing is that I wish that these pencil were self sharpening because the Moonbeam pencils are expensive and as I sharpen them I watch my money go into the wastebasket because they are soo soft!

The Silver/Gold are the best that I have ever found...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by MAY59

I like using the beam black whenever I don't feel like using the my black eye gel liner or am in a big rush to be put together, because it is very easy to use. It goes on creamy and has a good lasting power as a cream eyeliner. I have several colors in the Moonbeam Reflective eyeliner. They are my trusty backup eyeliners for those short moment notice to be put together makeup -wise.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by batory

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the Moonbeam Reflective Eyeliner in Beaming Black and I love it! This is the first eyeliner I have tried that actually stays put and lasts all day. Yes, it does need to be sharpened but it is so creamy, comfortable, and looks great - Thank you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by mtalla27

This is a good quality eyeliner. I bought this in Beaming Willow and Beaming Forest. Also have a sample size of Beaming Brown. It lasts without having to be retouched. No smudging. Definitely worth trying as with most Prescriptives products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2008 1:08:00 AM More reviews by mariannetn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of these eyeliners- beaming willow and beaming brown. The colors are gorgeous. They are not very dark and they have a metallic sort of sheen to them. They really open the eye up and make even my dark brown eyes pop. The texture is very soft and creamy, which is nice for blending. After it sets it doesn't smudge or run, However probably due to the soft creamy texture it needs to be sharpened a lot and it gets used up quickly. My only real complaint is lasting power, I get about 5 hrs on my water line and 6 on my lash line. I hate having to touch up my eyeliner but I really like this product. The colors are beautiful, the texture is smooth and soft, and the lasting power is about average.