December 19, 2014 | 1305 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - False Lash Effect

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by unicourt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is the ill-est. I literally don't remember a time when I haven't used it. I have long eyelashes but there aren't a lot of them. FLE lifts, separates, defines and provides volume to my lashes. It doesn't flake off or run at the slightest hint of moisture or make those annoying black smudge marks on my eyelids/brow bones. Super expensive in Aus - RRP $24.95 I think, but you can find it for half price a lot of the time. It's pretty similar to Covergirl Lash Blast in my experience, which is cheaper and tends to be more readily available. However, when push comes to shove, I think I prefer False Lash Effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by mimipoj2811

This is a great mascara for separating and lengthening lashes. I generally prefer more volume but if that's the case I apply two coats of this and then apply a coat of a volumizing mascara and that is perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by JanaBec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Go to mascara! Love the product, love the brush. Stay's in place and does perfectly what it's supposed to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by suncicagogic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara for both day and night.You can achieve natural or dramatic looking lashes, depending of how much layers you do. It defines lashes and gives volume, doesnt clump or smear. This is a perfect every day mascara. Ive received many compliments wearing it. The texture is quite thick, so i like to put some liquid mascara just on the tips of my lashes, to give a little length.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Jensmartt41

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is the reason my eyelashes have thinned...it's impossible to get off. I've tried cleanser, wipes and eye makeup remover but nothing works, it just kind of flakes off in its own time or with rubbing and tends to be with a clump of eyelashes. It's does what it says and creates volume but clumps easily if there's too much product on the brush. Over all it's not worth it, stay away.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by mi55bonnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this mascara because of Tanya Burr on youtube raved about it but this mascara didn't do anything great for my lashes, just a bit of volume not even lengthening or what so ever. It gets really fast to dry in the tube.
Not liking it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by KatharinaKrasteva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great mascara for a good price. I like the way how defined my lashes look all because of the synthetic brush. Really the best drugstore mascara which doesn't crumble after whole day of wearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

Amazing mascara. Makes your lashes long and thick! It's Pricey but one of the best drug store mascaras.only bad thing is is that it dries out quite quick

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by vaivut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara. I tend to be one of those girls who like to try out every new thing on the market, but I have stuck with this mascara for several years and never looked back. I have red hair so I usually buy the brown/black version of it and it's still very close to black, but not as intense. The tube is quite large so it lasts a while. I find that it's easy to apply and lasts all day with minimum flaking. Also, it's very easy to remove - I just use my usual face wash and it comes off like magic! Although I must say I bought it for my mum who thought it was average, but I personally think it's the best mascara I have ever tried (and believe me - I have tried many).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally wanted the other one but for some stupid reasons, big W had it all in the wrong spot and this purchase was an accidental purchase. So I wasn't after the thick wand which isn't a bad thing really but I will always prefer Covergirl Lash Blast (orange tube) if I want volume. Now, this mascara is pretty good for volume but doesn't give you definition. I also found that it doesn't last long before smudging during the day so perhaps waterproof version may avoid that. Flakes a little, just as much as most retailed mascaras you'd find. Has a wet formula at first but dried up. Not something I would buy again.