April 20, 2014 | 1721 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - False Lash Effect

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Melldy

I will admit that I am naturally blessed with long dark lashes but this stuff takes them to an incredible level ( I get comments about how nice my lashes are and yes even some people have asked if they are fake lol) I love the think brush as well - this lengthens, volumisers and does everything it promises.
The one floor is it can smuge a little, also stay away from the purply pink clump proof verison, the wand is completely different and so is the formula, makes my eyelashes feel brittle!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara, only the ingredient list doesn't make me very happy (parabens, benzyl alcohol, alcohol denat., triethanolamine). That's why I give it a 4.

What I like about this mascara is that it doesn't smudge at all, I can even apply it on my lower lashes and it stays put the whole day (even if I put eye drops in my eyes). Besides that it doesn't clump. All I need from a mascara.
The false lash effect is minimal, but my lashes are long and dark naturally already, so I don't use it for that.

And it is easy to remove also, so almost all positive.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by sakura4869

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!
I hate clumpy lashes, i would try to separate even the tiniest clumps when I apply mascara, and surprisingly, I don't have to do it with this mascara. BTW I have average lashes
This mascara gives me both volume and length, I lowered the rating just because I think it's a little bit pricy for a drugstore mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by aaliyah12

This mascara is the best! I have been using it for over a year now having switched from L'oreal million lashes as I did not find it lasted very long. Really does give the lashes a false effect. Excellent value for money. Will keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Bexyy1999

I have been using this product for years and have never found any fault in it. People have complimented me on my lashes whenever I have this on and I even get asked if they're real! Applies on eyelashes evenly without leaving big clumps and brings out the best in your eyes. Would definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by fluffmonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used the 2000 calorie mascara for 2 years now, and got the false lash effect for free when Boots was doing a promo. while the FLE is a good mascara, for me it does not trump the 2000 calorie.

pros:
- super smooth application, clump free
- great color richness and density
- good separation (no sticky clumpy spider leg lashes)
- good (*but not best) hold of curl. lashes might droop midday.

cons:
- NOT a false lash effect on me (I have very average lashes), it reads very NATURAL!
- 2000 calorie holds the curl better and gives more fluttery, thicker, volumized lashes

this is merely a personal opinion. do give it a try as its a good mascara, but not as GREAT/AMAZING/EPIC as 2000 calorie. 2000 calorie is my HG even after trying expensive Clinique, estee lauder, and benefit mascaras, and other drugstore mascaras like covergirl, Revlon and Maybelline. 2000 calorie is also cheaper, so perhaps if you're new to max factor you could try that first. or look for "3 for 2" or
"buy 1 and get 50% off a second purchase" deals on max factor and try both. :) thanks for reading! xx

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by VMV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used only this mascara for years. It is expensive but I buy It only twice a year when it's on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Grete89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the mascara that I always go back to after experimenting with other mascaras which I never enjoy as much as this one. I have tried some of the high end mascaras(mostly Lancome and Elizabeth Arden) and a lot of drugstore mascaras and this is definately the winner. It gives me really long and divided lashes, it never clumps and smudge and I like the fact that it makes the lashes look natural and eyecatching at the same time. Highly recommended!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dont understand the popularity of this product. It takes me agens to create beautiful lashes with this mascara. NeXT to that, Max factor tests on animals :(

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by jeckaa

$25 Aussie dollars.
Doesn't clump after a few coats which is great!
Didnt give me the length I thought it would. :(
After seeing great reviews about it I thought my lashes would look huge.
I don't ever look like I have eyelashes in photos for some reason :(
I don't like spider lashes so I don't know what else I can do.
But I like the brush alot!