February 26, 2015 | 1864 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - False Lash Effect

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2015 10:16:00 PM More reviews by ecot4

I've been using it for years. Best mascara ever. It definitely has a false lash effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2015 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Coramary

This is literally a must have, I first bought this mascara five wars ago and haven't used any other since, it's amazing, I'd be lost without it, it really does what it says 'false lash effect' people are forever asking me if I've got flash eyelashes on haha, great for everyday and use with Vaseline on nights out instead of having to use false lashes :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2015 9:29:00 PM More reviews by hanikrivi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara for the brush and I loved it! My lashes were so long and had great volume. I received lot of compliments about how good my eyes looks. I used it maybe about yea, because in drugstore I didn't find better.
BUT: I found that after some time my eyes became irritated and more sensitive. You know, redness and tears at the end of day. I tried use this mascara couple months ago, but I must throw it away.
So I do not recommend this product for sensitive eyes, although I really wish I could use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by unicourt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is the ill-est. I literally don't remember a time when I haven't used it. I have long eyelashes but there aren't a lot of them. FLE lifts, separates, defines and provides volume to my lashes. It doesn't flake off or run at the slightest hint of moisture or make those annoying black smudge marks on my eyelids/brow bones. Super expensive in Aus - RRP $24.95 I think, but you can find it for half price a lot of the time. It's pretty similar to Covergirl Lash Blast in my experience, which is cheaper and tends to be more readily available. However, when push comes to shove, I think I prefer False Lash Effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by mimipoj2811

This is a great mascara for separating and lengthening lashes. I generally prefer more volume but if that's the case I apply two coats of this and then apply a coat of a volumizing mascara and that is perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by JanaBec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Go to mascara! Love the product, love the brush. Stay's in place and does perfectly what it's supposed to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by suncicagogic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara for both day and night.You can achieve natural or dramatic looking lashes, depending of how much layers you do. It defines lashes and gives volume, doesnt clump or smear. This is a perfect every day mascara. Ive received many compliments wearing it. The texture is quite thick, so i like to put some liquid mascara just on the tips of my lashes, to give a little length.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Jensmartt41

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is the reason my eyelashes have thinned...it's impossible to get off. I've tried cleanser, wipes and eye makeup remover but nothing works, it just kind of flakes off in its own time or with rubbing and tends to be with a clump of eyelashes. It's does what it says and creates volume but clumps easily if there's too much product on the brush. Over all it's not worth it, stay away.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by mi55bonnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this mascara because of Tanya Burr on youtube raved about it but this mascara didn't do anything great for my lashes, just a bit of volume not even lengthening or what so ever. It gets really fast to dry in the tube.
Not liking it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by KatharinaKrasteva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great mascara for a good price. I like the way how defined my lashes look all because of the synthetic brush. Really the best drugstore mascara which doesn't crumble after whole day of wearing.