July 31, 2014 | 1055 users online

Powder - Sephora - Sephora Sculpting Disk

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Snugsack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try conturing and to be honest the only thing I used was the bronzer, the highlighter was way too shimmery (the bronzer is already shimmery enough) and the powder in the middle was useless to me, didn't give much effect.

The bronzer was okay...but if you want to try conturing just buy these items separately bronzer;powder;highlighter because this wasn't a fantastic trio to me.

Proper Kim Kardashian conturing if you're into it, cannot be done with this product (and also should be a trend that needs to end!)

If you want to go for soft and natural contours try the Marc Jacobs O!MEGA bronze. Comes with a huge palette, is super natural, matte, no shimmer, very soft and nothing harmful in the ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product in the sephora store in greece mainly because i loved the packaging and was in need of a contouring trio. I was a little sceptical about the pink highlighter,since I am used to white ones. However, when i tried it on, it looked amazing! It lightened up the parts of my skin that i put it on. The bronzer worked just fine, and the matte yellowish powder did a great job blending it all in. I posted a picture of me after contouring my face with the sephora sculpting disk. It is not proffessional, but I gave it a try. Hope it helps!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Shylak3

I'm in love with the packaging! It caught my eye immediately and everythings so sleek and the mirror is really good quality. I love the compactness of it and I can bring it anywhere. however the only bad thing can think of is I would like to have a little bit more of the bronzer and a little less matifying powder and if you could change the shades that would be excellent! overall great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A good product. The matte powder does its job, but on my skin looks a little orange. Most of all I like the light shimmering powder. The dark one is more matte and again - it's orange, but darker one. It's just not for me... The price is good, but next time I'll take only the matte powder, which will be translucent. For bronzing and brightening I've started using the Too Faced Snow Bunny. It's a way better. :) But for those of you with dark tan it would do a nice work! ;)

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by allsaintschief

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This packaging is great! Its brilliant to have in your make up bag because the mirror is big and it looks really sleek, no scrimping on the product!

The middle powder is wonderful, i use it on top of my everyday powder in areas like my t-zone becuase its silky smooth and looks flawless. I just apply this to problem areas lightly with a fan brush.

The bronzer is great, its pretty matte so perfect for every day and not to deep or light. It has elements of apricit so you dont need blusher when you are wearing this.

The highlighter is quite fair and sheer, you need a alot for it to be visable. This product is the downpoint in my eyes because its too pinky. I prefer my highlighter to have golden hus becuase i have yellow tones to my skins. So i bareyly use it.

There are little instuctions on the back to that tell you how to sculpt which is cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The bronze looks really dark and the blush finish looks really pale, and the center powder looks really bland as well. Don't be discouraged though. All three shades are very versatile and seem to blend in with different skin tones. During the summer any one of these looks amazing in the sunlight. It gives a radiant glow. Transfer is a problem though. On days when I've worn this (rather heavily I should admit) and gone shopping I've been guilty of getting some on the clothes. Oops. So be ware. This is actually sort of a big concern. I have to be careful when I give someone a hug, and I can't take a nap on my bad without undoing my decor otherwise I will stain it (it's white).

You'll look fabulous if you use it, but the trade off is always having to be cautious about getting it on or around you.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by misscal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the mirror because it is large and the quality of glass is rather impressive considering that it's attached to a cosmetic.

I normally use the center of the disk to "even out" my foundation. It looks very natural. I don't usually like to use bronze and blush in the same day, but the shades in the disk all blend really well together (though I should warn you not to over do it because you can definitely see the shimmer in the sun).

It's a good product and fairly priced. Just be careful not to let the disk fall of the edge of your vanity/counter. It's happened to me twice and both times the powder cracked and the mirror came apart :/

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by feribz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Loved this disk! I thought the mattifying powder (middle) would be too light for my skin but it actually wasn't. Beautiful bronzer, not too matte and not too shimmery, Ive already dented it. Highlighter is pretty good, definitely buildable if you like that very dewy look. Price is a bit high for me in general but it is honestly worth it, especially judging from the size that it comes in!

Edit: I dropped this for the first time and it broke along with the mattifying powder which was my fav from this! I would expect something better from a $38 compact. Also I noticed the bronzer is way too orange for my skin tone (I switched to hoola by benefit).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Wow! This compact is MASSIVE! Literally the size of a CD/DVD. I think it is great value for money since you get the bronzer, blush, highlighter and an all over powder in one. My favourite section is the bronzer (far left) because it is matte. A big hate of mine is shimmery bronzers, but this is nice and works nicely for my medium skin-tone without making me look muddy/dirty. The matte powder (middle section) seems a little light for me, but once I apply it with a kabuki, it seems to blend in nicely. I also use it regularly whenever my blush is looking a bit on the heavy-side to blend it in more. The last third (far right) is the highlighter/blush which is a bit shimmery for me. I don't mind it too much, infact using it lightly gives a subtle glow to the ''peaks'' of my cheekbones.

I also like that it has a massive mirror so your not limited to a tiny frame when applying this on the go. Smells a bit like baby powder to me, and can be a little hard to open at first. Very purse friendly! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by vogysgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Everything about this huge product is amazing. Only thing I don't understand is this scent people are talking about. Are you talking about the same product because my massive disk has no scent that I've noticed. Had it had fragrance in it, it would have broke me out. I absolutely am in love with this disk. The highlighter is amazing. I put my MAC Shell cream on then go over it with the disk highlighter & WOW! AMAZING! The bronzer is perfection & the powder is awesome too. I'm ordering a back up right now for when mine runs out. A++++ to Sephora.