November 22, 2014 | 1734 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Protection Sun Protection Lip Care SPF 30

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by itsAmybby

This smells like a glue stick, it doesn't even moisturize. It gives my lips a white cast.
ugh, no. Would NOT recommend this to anyone who wants sun protection for their lips.
Keep looking.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by mjjanson

Ewwww

-does not even moisturize my lips
- leave massive white residue ..makes me look dead -_-
- tastes chemicals at 100%

Desgusting!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by McMeowTin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This makes my lips WHITE. The only way i can use this ( and i do) is i put a bit of olive oil on my lips, this my HG lipstick (Revlon Kissable pink or whatever). and then a tad bit of Rimmels apocalips in Nova. I will NEVER buy AGAIN.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Doesnt moisturize lips AT ALL but atleast it has spf and is waterproof..

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Mariannn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Today, I was looking for a new moisturising lip balm as I constantly have dry lips. I wasn't specifically searching for one with sun protection as it's not Summer yet but I seen this on offer and the SPF 30 seemed like a bonus.

I've only had it for one day but overall, I'm disappointed. Although the packaging is nice and the balm winds up and down smoothly without getting stuck, unlike my previous lip balms, it is not particularly moisturising. However, my main problem with this product is that it leaves a slight, but definitely noticeable white residue on the lips which looks pretty bad.

I can't comment on the effectiveness of the SPF as the weather in Scotland right now is rather dull.

Since I only bought this today, I'll continue to use it to see if my lips are any softer in a few days. Otherwise, I'll be keeping it for Sunny days only.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by blondebum

Moisturizing, smells great, and protects lips from UV rays.
I wear this during the summer and especially to the beach.
My lips feel soft and refreshed after using.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Unicornonearth

I absolutely love this! I use it everyday while its sunny and the smell is delicious :}

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by andreatexi

Okay so this Is a lip chap with SPF 15 in it which I think is great especially for when you go into the sun, so that is defenitely a pro for this Chapstick. It does make your lips whiter... Almost like a light nude ish pink.. And as you can see by most people's reviews is something they hate... But it's something I LOVE. The color it makes my lips is the color I pretty much wear my lips every day.. Very natural light pink so for me it's awesome cause I'm getting the perks of moisture, SPF 15 protection and kind of a lipstick all at the same time!! For the cons.. It's not that moisturizing and dries quickly.. And can pretty much show every crack on your lips if your lips are really dry. I don't reccomend for everyday use but its great for when you'll be out in the sun!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by ConnieParkes

Because my lips get dry and sore very easily, i cant go anywhere without a lip balm on me and so when i got this i was using it quite a lot. At first it was fine, nothing special but it was doing the job but a little while later i realized it was making my lips white and wasn't even helping my lips. i was disappointed, and i now only use it before bed and/or if i cant find any other balm when i need it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Linhxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this quite a lot in summer time, just to protect my lips. I do not like how it is so solid that i have to press it hard onto my lips. It smells like sunscreen, which i don't really mind, but i hate how the balm will slide back down if you press too hard. Also, the balm fell out of the tube a few times, and i find that annoying!