Nivea A Kiss of Protection Sun Protection Lip Care SPF 30

2.8

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octocrylene, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Titanium Dioxide. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Yellow 5 Lake.

on 6/1/2015 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this today (1 june 2015) in canada and the new formula contains avobenzone for UVA protection instead of titanium dioxide. The result: it doesn't leave a white residue like the old formula used to, it's moisturizing for my standards (I have dry lips because of lipsticks and glosses). I can put this underneath my lip color and it does a great job for moisturizing and for sun spf. This new formula is a winner for me and it only costs 1.99 CAD. I'm very happy with it. Just make sure when you buy it the ingredient is avobenzone and not titanium dioxide.

on 2/18/2015 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Makes my lips drier than normal. The only plus is the spf. Will not repurchase.

on 8/22/2014 9:06:00 PM

This smells like a glue stick, it doesn't even moisturize. It gives my lips a white cast.
ugh, no. Would NOT recommend this to anyone who wants sun protection for their lips.
Keep looking.

on 6/29/2014 4:14:00 PM

Ewwww

-does not even moisturize my lips
- leave massive white residue ..makes me look dead -_-
- tastes chemicals at 100%

Desgusting!!!!

on 6/3/2014 9:18:00 PM

This makes my lips WHITE. The only way i can use this ( and i do) is i put a bit of olive oil on my lips, this my HG lipstick (Revlon Kissable pink or whatever). and then a tad bit of Rimmels apocalips in Nova. I will NEVER buy AGAIN.

on 4/22/2014 12:40:00 PM

Doesnt moisturize lips AT ALL but atleast it has spf and is waterproof..

on 3/5/2014 1:06:00 PM

Today, I was looking for a new moisturising lip balm as I constantly have dry lips. I wasn't specifically searching for one with sun protection as it's not Summer yet but I seen this on offer and the SPF 30 seemed like a bonus.

I've only had it for one day but overall, I'm disappointed. Although the packaging is nice and the balm winds up and down smoothly without getting stuck, unlike my previous lip balms, it is not particularly moisturising. However, my main problem with this product is that it leaves a slight, but definitely noticeable white residue on the lips which looks pretty bad.

I can't comment on the effectiveness of the SPF as the weather in Scotland right now is rather dull.

Since I only bought this today, I'll continue to use it to see if my lips are any softer in a few days. Otherwise, I'll be keeping it for Sunny days only.

on 5/5/2013 5:06:00 AM

Moisturizing, smells great, and protects lips from UV rays.
I wear this during the summer and especially to the beach.
My lips feel soft and refreshed after using.

I absolutely love this! I use it everyday while its sunny and the smell is delicious :}

on 4/18/2013 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so this Is a lip chap with SPF 15 in it which I think is great especially for when you go into the sun, so that is defenitely a pro for this Chapstick. It does make your lips whiter... Almost like a light nude ish pink.. And as you can see by most people's reviews is something they hate... But it's something I LOVE. The color it makes my lips is the color I pretty much wear my lips every day.. Very natural light pink so for me it's awesome cause I'm getting the perks of moisture, SPF 15 protection and kind of a lipstick all at the same time!! For the cons.. It's not that moisturizing and dries quickly.. And can pretty much show every crack on your lips if your lips are really dry. I don't reccomend for everyday use but its great for when you'll be out in the sun!

Popular Lip Treatments