November 21, 2014 | 942 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Faux Pas

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the most adorable brown matte color ever. Its not very pigmented, but I do love how its very matte.

Its expensive for the palette, about $40-$50. For the pot its about $18-$20. I would recommend getting the pot first because the pot is a bit bigger from what I've seen, and it is cheaper.

I love both the palette and the pot packaging. They are both good for traveling and throwing in your purse so that you can touch up on your makeup later.

I would buy this again if I ran out of it. Its one of my favorite fall colors ever and I can't live without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by CTP

The eyeshadow is really hard to apply because it's so sheer, so you would have to pile it on.

I found that this is GREAT for filling in my eyebrows. It's not too dark, it gives me a natural filled & defined eyebrows.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by mirjanala

This is a matte mid-tone tawny brown. I was quite unimpressed with the quality and color of this shadow. The price is too high for what you get. BOO!