October 24, 2014 | 1549 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Color Fever Shine - 100 Apricot Haze

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 1:46:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Okay so here's the deal ladies...I TOTALLY ADORE these 'Color Fever Shine' Lipsticks!! I can honestly say that they are HG material!! The packaging is glamorous, the texture and quality of the lipstick outstanding! I am not into peach/orangy/coral colours but this one is a beautiful peach/orangy/coral colour which I find is too bright for my taste. I don't think it compliments my skintone as well as the other colours that I have in this lipstick since it only goes well with certain types of makeup. Not very versatile. Won't be purchasing this colour again, but will purchase the others that I have and adore. The only problem is that I purchased them at the duty free shop at the airport and hence for some odd reason, the colours that i bought including this one, are not available in Toronto (Canada). I think the version they sell at the airport is the France (Europe) version. Why do all the Europeans get the most beautiful cosmetics!! It's NOT fair at all! :(