October 2, 2014 | 1192 users online

Treatments (Face) - Aveda - green science Line Minimizer

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by creativethinker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started on the green science line ( line minimizer, lifting serum and firming face cream) a little while back and my face looked like it got burnt. If you have sensative skin, stay away from this stuff. After using this for less than 3 days, my face got red, blotchy. My skin got really thick and puffy. I had a bad reaction to this product. Aveda's green science is suppose to be an anti-aging product but the product actually did the opposite for me. It made me look much older while I was recovering from it. After the redness and puffines went away, my skin got really dry almost scale-like and my whole face peeled away a layer. It took me 2 months to recover from this product and get back to normal. I would not wish this upon my enemies. It was that bad.

This product was a self esteem eraser for me. I did not go out at all during those months of recovery.

I am much wiser now, I check all anti-aging products on my neck first for a few days before I put it on my face.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 1:33:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a screaming waste of money! For $85, it is 10 tiny plastic tubes with a clear gel that...does nothing. If you believe that your lines are truly minimized, you're just trying to justify the expense. Seriously, if your skin is dried to a crisp around your lines (I'm thinking forehead here) because you use retinol or glycolic acid products, then the simple act of moisturizing the skin will "minimize" the lines. But if you think this is "botox in a tube," you will be disappointed! Don't think I'm anti-Aveda Green Science because I love the serum.