Lancome Color Fever Gloss Roses in 336 Furious in Fushia

on 10/18/2010 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I just love this lipgloss! Its my favourite lipgloss, I sometimes put it on top of a nude lipstick to liven up the colour a bit. Its just the best lipgloss I ever bought, its not sticky, it has a great texture, smells and tastes nice, long lasting and pigmented! I also love the wand, its never messy when I apply this. Its great even on its own but I prefer applying it after I apply lipstick as its longer lasting and makes my lipstick look so much better. I'm addicted to this lipgloss and don't think I want to try anything else. The thing is its expensive but its definitely worth it so I'm repurchasing! I rated every 5 apart from the price.. lol

on 1/10/2009 2:14:00 PM

I also love this. Normally I get Chanel or Dior gloss, but this one is really lovely. The color is very nice. Sheer enough to put on without a mirror. Not sticky. Smells (and tastes) nice. And I like the wand. Also, this does not get goopy at the top. LOVE this fushia color and I will probably try another color.

on 9/27/2008 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I absolutely love these Color Fever Glosses by Lancome. The texture, the smell, the packaging, and the colors (UK version) are simply to die for. It's a perfect fushia tending towards more mauvey (on myself). Looks fabulous with especially purple/blue eyeshadow. One of my favs. It's not too sheer nor is it too opaque, just the right depth and consistency of colour. LOVE IT. Will repurchase always. Hopefully these Color Fever Glosses will not be discontinued ever!

Recommended for Medium Skin