July 23, 2014 | 2173 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Modesty

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by ChiaraR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was unsure about this colour but decided to try it after hearing so many good reviews... So happy that I did! I love this lipstick! I'm very fair (NC20) and I wasn't sure how this would pull on me but it's a beautiful mauve- pink- brown colour?! Absolutely gorgeous and not overpowering at all (modest as the name suggests!) adds that extra something but very easy to wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by chipmunkxpantoufle

my HG. reach for it everyday and can be used for any occasion. Tones down a smokey eye, brightens up your face, is the prettiest shade on yellow undertones in my book! the only lipstick i have purchased repeatedly!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG the perfect everyday color!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Ingriedche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It looks good on my pigmented lips. works well with MAC blush gentle n dollymix. utterly gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I bought this the girl at MAC said "this is my day off lipstick". That's exactly what it is!
Itís really a no brainer lipstick that is classic nude without washing your lips out. My lips are quite pigmented and this is 1 shade darker. I would recommend making sure your lips are moisturized before applying this or any MAC lipstick as they tend to be a bit drying.This is similar to the shade Faux but this one has a bit more brown/nude tones to it.

I will definetly be repurchasing when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleTwilight

My friend got this for my as a secret santa present and I love it and definitely use it often as a lipcolor.

COLOR: First of all the name is pretty good since the colour is understated and not flashy but still noticeable beautiful.

TEXTURE: Feels absolutely great. With some of my lipcolors it'll feel creamy and feel nice but instead patches on my lip that aren't even that dry are accentuated. However with MAC Cremesheen, it feels nice and creamy and looks the same without being overly glossy or looking bad.

SMELL: SMELLS SO GOOD. I'm not quite sure what to pinpoint it as - possible vanilla? But it's sweet and maybe it isn't everyone's cup of tea but I think it's nice which is a bonus.

I'd definitely repurchase this if I finished it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by fredrica32

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fair skin and full pigmented lips and thought that I could not wear lipstick. Modesty is natural looking and I don't feel like my lips enter the room before I do. I have been looking for this color for years. It would be better if it was a little more moisturizing and maybe a little shiny. Edit: I realize this color is too dark for me. Continuing with the hunt for the perfect color. Beginning to think it doesn't exist.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Allmacedup10

This colour is great for everyday, casual use. It makes my lips look coloured but natural. The only thing I don't like about this lipstick is the texture. The cremesheens tend to look a little cakey throughout the day and not as smooth as the satin or lustre finishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by lumer00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

On my NW30 skin, this appears more coral nude than nude or nude pink. My lips have a tendency to make colors darker. However, this is my go to lipstick to wear with anything. I've done countless lip combos with this alone, with a liner, with this and a gloss, layered with other lipsticks, the possibilities are endless because it matches with everything. I like the cremesheen finish, not drying at all, comfortable to wear, the only downside is that I have to reapply after a few hours, but that's a given with this finish. I really recommend a lip liner with cremesheens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just recently picked this up and it was instant love!! I'm a junkie for pale /nude lipsticks, but lately I've been wanting something a shade darker than nude. MAC Modesty fits the bill perfectly. Slightly darker than my natural lip color, it's a perfect neutral lipstick. Creamy texture & great pigmentation! This is one without a doubt, I'll buy over and over!