December 18, 2014 | 1725 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Modesty

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Everburg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to MLBB - this lipstick matches my lips perfectly and looks so beautiful. My teeth look whiter just by putting this on. I'm a true winter, so this is a wonderful lipstick for cool toned skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will everly repurchase this. I'm NC50 and this looks so good on me I use it almost everyday. I love it. :D

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by roarhissmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wish this lipstick worked for me, but it really doesn't. I had high hopes for it because of the great reviews it received here, but this lipstick barely shows up on my lips and looks sort of mauve-ish on me. It makes me look washed out. This is the first mac lipstick I've ever purchased, so I was pretty disappointed that it's not flattering on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG lipstick! It is that MLBB that has just enough pink so that I don't looked washed out. It looks great with neutral and purple eye shadows. I don't need a liner with this lipstick, it looks perfect right out of the tube. I'm NC15 with light green eyes and naturally blonde hair. This is similar to Bobbi Brown Uber Pink, which I also wear, but with a little more punch to it. I love how MAC's lippies smell like vanilla. I just purchased my 2nd tube of this gorgeous color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick. Amazing formula with build able coverage, moisturizing and long wearing. I generally love cremesheens but this is my go to nude when I'm playing up my eyes. Or I even dap it lightly on my lips in the wintertime to tone them down cause they're kind of pigmented. Definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by ChiaraR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was unsure about this colour but decided to try it after hearing so many good reviews... So happy that I did! I love this lipstick! I'm very fair (NC20) and I wasn't sure how this would pull on me but it's a beautiful mauve- pink- brown colour?! Absolutely gorgeous and not overpowering at all (modest as the name suggests!) adds that extra something but very easy to wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by chipmunkxpantoufle

my HG. reach for it everyday and can be used for any occasion. Tones down a smokey eye, brightens up your face, is the prettiest shade on yellow undertones in my book! the only lipstick i have purchased repeatedly!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG the perfect everyday color!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Ingriedche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It looks good on my pigmented lips. works well with MAC blush gentle n dollymix. utterly gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I bought this the girl at MAC said "this is my day off lipstick". That's exactly what it is!
Itís really a no brainer lipstick that is classic nude without washing your lips out. My lips are quite pigmented and this is 1 shade darker. I would recommend making sure your lips are moisturized before applying this or any MAC lipstick as they tend to be a bit drying.This is similar to the shade Faux but this one has a bit more brown/nude tones to it.

I will definetly be repurchasing when I run out!