November 29, 2014 | 1651 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Modesty

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will everly repurchase this. I'm NC50 and this looks so good on me I use it almost everyday. I love it. :D

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by roarhissmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wish this lipstick worked for me, but it really doesn't. I had high hopes for it because of the great reviews it received here, but this lipstick barely shows up on my lips and looks sort of mauve-ish on me. It makes me look washed out. This is the first mac lipstick I've ever purchased, so I was pretty disappointed that it's not flattering on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG lipstick! It is that MLBB that has just enough pink so that I don't looked washed out. It looks great with neutral and purple eye shadows. I don't need a liner with this lipstick, it looks perfect right out of the tube. I'm NC15 with light green eyes and naturally blonde hair. This is similar to Bobbi Brown Uber Pink, which I also wear, but with a little more punch to it. I love how MAC's lippies smell like vanilla. I just purchased my 2nd tube of this gorgeous color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick. Amazing formula with build able coverage, moisturizing and long wearing. I generally love cremesheens but this is my go to nude when I'm playing up my eyes. Or I even dap it lightly on my lips in the wintertime to tone them down cause they're kind of pigmented. Definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by ChiaraR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was unsure about this colour but decided to try it after hearing so many good reviews... So happy that I did! I love this lipstick! I'm very fair (NC20) and I wasn't sure how this would pull on me but it's a beautiful mauve- pink- brown colour?! Absolutely gorgeous and not overpowering at all (modest as the name suggests!) adds that extra something but very easy to wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by chipmunkxpantoufle

my HG. reach for it everyday and can be used for any occasion. Tones down a smokey eye, brightens up your face, is the prettiest shade on yellow undertones in my book! the only lipstick i have purchased repeatedly!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG the perfect everyday color!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Ingriedche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It looks good on my pigmented lips. works well with MAC blush gentle n dollymix. utterly gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I bought this the girl at MAC said "this is my day off lipstick". That's exactly what it is!
Itís really a no brainer lipstick that is classic nude without washing your lips out. My lips are quite pigmented and this is 1 shade darker. I would recommend making sure your lips are moisturized before applying this or any MAC lipstick as they tend to be a bit drying.This is similar to the shade Faux but this one has a bit more brown/nude tones to it.

I will definetly be repurchasing when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleTwilight

My friend got this for my as a secret santa present and I love it and definitely use it often as a lipcolor.

COLOR: First of all the name is pretty good since the colour is understated and not flashy but still noticeable beautiful.

TEXTURE: Feels absolutely great. With some of my lipcolors it'll feel creamy and feel nice but instead patches on my lip that aren't even that dry are accentuated. However with MAC Cremesheen, it feels nice and creamy and looks the same without being overly glossy or looking bad.

SMELL: SMELLS SO GOOD. I'm not quite sure what to pinpoint it as - possible vanilla? But it's sweet and maybe it isn't everyone's cup of tea but I think it's nice which is a bonus.

I'd definitely repurchase this if I finished it.