January 28, 2015 | 1211 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Modesty

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 9:19:00 AM More reviews by cmr0214

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect go to lipstick for work and with a smoky or dramatic eye. This matches my skin tone (NC37) and coloring of my lips really well. Such a natural nude/pinkish color on me. Will definitely buy more if I use this up. Great color to have in my stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 7:16:00 PM More reviews by may93

This is my HG lipstick. I bought this based on a review by Karen, who runs makeupandbeautyblog.com, because her coloring is pretty much the same as mine (around NC40, yellow undertones).

Due to my naturally veryyy pigmented lips (think mauvey-brown), most neutral pink lipsticks that work for others end up looking straight purple on me :( Modesty is the one pink lippie that gives me that nude/neutral pink color that I've been aiming for! It's not too cool or too warm. It also has good staying power- lasts about 4 hours without eating or drinking, and that's without lip liner. This is now a staple for me and I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 6:02:00 PM More reviews by annahogan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have not been this happy about a lipstick find in a longtime. This shade is lovely. Lovely I tell you...I was told that Velvet Teddy was all the rage..heck no I looked pale and mute in that color. This is deeper and richer and stays really well. I have teeth that get lipstick on them ALL the time and this color doesn't! Love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by kgoodin11

This is my HG mlbb lip. It's slightly more tan than my lips, but its not quite a true nude. I think it looks perfect with a heavier eye. And the best part is with the cream sheen formula its hydrating and doesn't settle into fine lines or feather. I also find that since its such a natural shade it fades beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fantastic colour and texture - to me is like a more moisturising version of syrup.Absolutely perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Everburg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to MLBB - this lipstick matches my lips perfectly and looks so beautiful. My teeth look whiter just by putting this on. I'm a true winter, so this is a wonderful lipstick for cool toned skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will everly repurchase this. I'm NC50 and this looks so good on me I use it almost everyday. I love it. :D

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by roarhissmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wish this lipstick worked for me, but it really doesn't. I had high hopes for it because of the great reviews it received here, but this lipstick barely shows up on my lips and looks sort of mauve-ish on me. It makes me look washed out. This is the first mac lipstick I've ever purchased, so I was pretty disappointed that it's not flattering on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG lipstick! It is that MLBB that has just enough pink so that I don't looked washed out. It looks great with neutral and purple eye shadows. I don't need a liner with this lipstick, it looks perfect right out of the tube. I'm NC15 with light green eyes and naturally blonde hair. This is similar to Bobbi Brown Uber Pink, which I also wear, but with a little more punch to it. I love how MAC's lippies smell like vanilla. I just purchased my 2nd tube of this gorgeous color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick. Amazing formula with build able coverage, moisturizing and long wearing. I generally love cremesheens but this is my go to nude when I'm playing up my eyes. Or I even dap it lightly on my lips in the wintertime to tone them down cause they're kind of pigmented. Definitely worth a try!