July 28, 2014 | 2051 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Pearl - Plum Baby

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

During my latest drugstore cosmetics run, I couldn't resist picking up Plum Baby -- it looked similar to one of my HG lipsticks (Laura Mercier Amethyst). In case anyone else is a fan, this is *really* close -- almost an exact match -- and not as drying! Plum Baby is a pearly, plummy mauve color (cool) -- perfect for day or evening wear. On me, it's a medium-deep shade, but not too dark (for reference, NW5-10, NARS Siberia).

I had not used Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in years, and I was honestly very pleasantly surprised by the texture and pigmentation -- for a drugstore lipstick (or any lipstick, for that matter), this is excellent -- smooth and non-drying. It might just be one of my new favorites!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

plum baby is a plum/pink with shimmer.goes well with olive skin tone with yellow undertone.for a day look with a subtle pink,nude,plum eyes.love that it goes well with many colors of eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by IcedTeaChick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Revlon super lustrous lipstick in plum baby is a pearlized medium browned plum shade that isn't too cool for my nc25/c3 complexion, it is a bit frosty due to the pearl but it makes my lips look fuller and it doesn't have any scent which I love. Feels moisturizing on the lips, I suggest waiting for them to go bogo at your local CVS, Walgreen's etc....or even buy 1 get one 1/2 price.......

At first glance this is not a color I would have ever bought before but it was a bogo sale and I wanted something a little darker than I normally wear and a little different, so glad I took the leap of faith and got this, it is one of my HG colors now!!

My hub loves this color on me and he is normally doesn't like any lipstick, especially mattes that look "flat", he really likes pearly lippies on me.....maybe your hubby/bf will too ? ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by dishwaterblondie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is great. Moisturizing and the color is very lasting. The color is very subtle and natural, a little frosty. Might be a little too cool for anyone with a very warm skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Foomph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color looks great with my NC 15 skin. It's deep but the pearl formula lightens it up a bit and it's totally wearable. It makes my lips look fuller and because it's dark, I would pair with a neutral eye and blush. LOVE it! The new packaging of Revlon lipsticks is also great. PLUS, there is NO scent in it whatsoever!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 12:43:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

This is a medium browned plum shade that is not too cool to be worn by warm tones. I'm NW 20 with pale mauvy lips--this gives just enough color and the pearl makes the shade a bit lighter and more interesting on my lips, along with making them look fuller. It's a tiny bit darker and browner than Icy Violet, which is also a pearl. Revlon makes the best purple/plum shades and the most complex colors!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No