March 1, 2015 | 2020 users online

Makeup Brushes - The Body Shop - Mineral Foundation Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Rierae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is perfect for powder foundation application. Softest brush I owned, great for sensitive skin. It doesn't shed nor bleed even if you frequently wash it. Had mine for more than a year before I lost it. I already purchased a replacement. It takes a long time to dry, understandable since it is dense and fluffy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by auraborialis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

BUY THIS!!

It works with every mineral foundation I own. The bristles are extremely dense and it provides great coverage. But the two best things about this brush is that it is cruelty free because the fibers are synthetic, and it's between 10-15 bucks (sometimes they have sales). Worth every penny and out-performs every other brush on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by xtinacab

I love this brush. I've had this brush for over 2 years and I wash it regularly and it's still as good as new. I use it for my mac mineral powder and its perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by floral88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

very good for blending liquid foundation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this with my mineral foundation powder. Bristles are soft and the quality is good

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by rianramos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this brush on sale at The Body Shop for $10 which was an amazing deal. The bristles are so soft, and it has never shed nor does it bleed. It picks up colour so easily. It's also very dense, so it takes a while to dry. But other than that, I'm so glad I bought this, best $10 I ever spent!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by RosesBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been looking for a brush to apply my blusher and powder on every morning as very other that I have had seems to either make me blotchy or look like a complete doll. So, even though I am getting older I put this on my Christmas list and luckily Santa bought it for me and put it under the tree. I don't really tend to buy a lot of products from The Body Shop because I think it is expensive and I like Rimmel too much. This brush has come in ever so handy....

There are several things that make this brush different from other brushes I have tried and the first is that this is very high quality. I know this because the bristles are soft and also the Body Shop do not agree with animal cruelty which leads me on to my next which is the fact that my face looked a damn site better using this brush than it ever has! My make up seemed smooth and blended with only a little bit of effort used which is great! Finally, this brush is great because it has many hairs/bristles tightly compacted so it is very easy to use and also very effective.
This is going to last ages due to the quality. The one disadvantage I have with this product is that the handle is not very long and I sometimes find myself dropping it which is not too good. I would recommend this product to those who wear powder/ blusher etc because this has been a life saver for me. I hope this lasts for a very long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by stls

What a great brush! Fluffy, soft, didn't shed a hair, applies powder SO beautifully,so it can not look cakey, overall I'm impressed!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by gaiLyghia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it so soft
can pick up much powder

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by feveragnes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a dense and stiff brush that pick up foundation perfectly and can spread it very evenly on my face. It never sheds a bit, is very soft and it's not expensive. It works very well with all my MAC mineralize skinfinish. The only problem is, I can't believe I got it moldy after a wash several days ago - maybe I didnt let it dry well and now it stinks so I have to toss it. Also, the very very short handle requires quite a lot of strength to use - not so convenient.

But it's definitely a bargain for those who want to apply beautiful mineral makeup!!

Bristles: 3.5/5 (soft but moldy within 2 years)
shape: 5/5
versatility: 4/5
application: 4/5
price: 5/5

Overall: 4.3/5