September 21, 2014 | 2020 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by auraborialis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

BUY THIS!!

It works with every mineral foundation I own. The bristles are extremely dense and it provides great coverage. But the two best things about this brush is that it is cruelty free because the fibers are synthetic, and it's between 10-15 bucks (sometimes they have sales). Worth every penny and out-performs every other brush on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by xtinacab

I love this brush. I've had this brush for over 2 years and I wash it regularly and it's still as good as new. I use it for my mac mineral powder and its perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by floral88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

very good for blending liquid foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this with my mineral foundation powder. Bristles are soft and the quality is good

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by rianramos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this brush on sale at The Body Shop for $10 which was an amazing deal. The bristles are so soft, and it has never shed nor does it bleed. It picks up colour so easily. It's also very dense, so it takes a while to dry. But other than that, I'm so glad I bought this, best $10 I ever spent!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by RosesBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been looking for a brush to apply my blusher and powder on every morning as very other that I have had seems to either make me blotchy or look like a complete doll. So, even though I am getting older I put this on my Christmas list and luckily Santa bought it for me and put it under the tree. I don't really tend to buy a lot of products from The Body Shop because I think it is expensive and I like Rimmel too much. This brush has come in ever so handy....

There are several things that make this brush different from other brushes I have tried and the first is that this is very high quality. I know this because the bristles are soft and also the Body Shop do not agree with animal cruelty which leads me on to my next which is the fact that my face looked a damn site better using this brush than it ever has! My make up seemed smooth and blended with only a little bit of effort used which is great! Finally, this brush is great because it has many hairs/bristles tightly compacted so it is very easy to use and also very effective.
This is going to last ages due to the quality. The one disadvantage I have with this product is that the handle is not very long and I sometimes find myself dropping it which is not too good. I would recommend this product to those who wear powder/ blusher etc because this has been a life saver for me. I hope this lasts for a very long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by stls

What a great brush! Fluffy, soft, didn't shed a hair, applies powder SO beautifully,so it can not look cakey, overall I'm impressed!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by gaiLyghia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

it so soft
can pick up much powder

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by feveragnes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a dense and stiff brush that pick up foundation perfectly and can spread it very evenly on my face. It never sheds a bit, is very soft and it's not expensive. It works very well with all my MAC mineralize skinfinish. The only problem is, I can't believe I got it moldy after a wash several days ago - maybe I didnt let it dry well and now it stinks so I have to toss it. Also, the very very short handle requires quite a lot of strength to use - not so convenient.

But it's definitely a bargain for those who want to apply beautiful mineral makeup!!

Bristles: 3.5/5 (soft but moldy within 2 years)
shape: 5/5
versatility: 4/5
application: 4/5
price: 5/5

Overall: 4.3/5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by frckls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've had this brush in my possession for....3-4 years? I can't remember since I stole it from my mom (then she went to get another one LOL).

I always use this brush to apply my Lucy Minerals foundation. It's no easy task since the mineral powder is soo creamy and it may apply patchy with wrong brush and/or application technique.That's why people tend to have a love/hate relationship with it. But once you know how to master it, you get yourself a champ.

Back to the brush, I was first not too happy with this, despite that the bristles are just sooooooo soft I wanna melt. I thought it was a little bit too dense, thus make the foundation looks a little too cakey for my liking. But then I found the perfect brush cleanser (Dreft dishwashing soap, it removes ANY residue) and turned this lovely little baby to that perfect density and pliability and appropriately "splayed".
Now it applies the notorious (but awesome) Lucy Minerals beautifully on my face. Perfect and even coverage (medium-full without looking like I have something on) and blend the concealer at the same time.

I can also use this to apply natural-looking blush on my cheeks and apply and blend contouring colors, too! This is the only face brush I need for my vacation. You can push it to the limit to do everything!

I like the little pouch it came with, but prefer the Brush Guard instead. I gave it to my sister as she lost hers.

Would I buy this product again? Hell, yeah! If it falls apart anytime soon, which I doubt. Me, my mom, and my sisters now can't live without this in our kit!