ORBIS UV Cut on face LIGHT SPF 34 PA++

3.8

on 2/2/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The SPF is too low and though it's tinted, it does not cover up or even out skin tone. However, the texture is great and can be used as a primer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've used tons of this product when I was younger. It's basically like a tinted moisturizer, the texture is really nice and it's quite cheap. But why I don't use it any more? Because I feel it doesn't provide enough protection for me, and the fact that it's tinted also limit the amount I can use on my face.

on 2/27/2010 12:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have combination-oily skin. I use this product after light-weight moisturizer.

I like it's watery texture and it spreads easily over my face. It's tinted so it evens out my complexion in a natural way. I didn't reapply it during the day, though I noticed it still comes off a bit by the evening. I wear make-up occasionally and i use this as a base during summer time.

I prefer this to Sofina very very cut milk (which I previously used) as the texture and performance are similar but it comes at a cheaper price.

on 2/25/2009 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

This product is not greasy at all, it's quite fluid and easy to spread. However I find it a bit sticky unless I use plenty of Orbis Clear Moisture underneath it. When I do, it spreads really well and evens out my skin tone.

The thing I love most about this product is it covers the annoying red spots reasonably well. Although its shine control is not amazing compared to Sofina Very Very UV Cut Milk..

Overall it's an affordable tinted sunscreen suitable for combination to oily skin, it does what it says on the tin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

before this bottle, I used the brand's sunscreen but it comes in a tube. so this is the new package i"m using. I find that for a reasonable amount of money this bottle of sunscreen is great. First, the texture is thin and liuquid-watery so it doesn't make your face looks like it's been plastered with glue, and you can spread on face smoothly. Second, this product is tinted lightly, it helps to tone my skin and preps my skin prior to powder foundation. It evens out your skin tone. Third, the SA said it is sweat-proof, not the same as water-proof though. But I would like to reapply during the day because I really think nothing is really sweat-proof in sunscreens. Generally speaking, I'm quite satisfied with this product.