October 24, 2014 | 1627 users online

Polishes - Creative Nail Design - VIP Status

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The most blingy gold on earth! My god this is glittery and amazingly eye catching. Its a clear base with tons of small gold glitter and then these amazing hologram circle glitters that just catch all the light. Its seriously so hot. The polish is basically opaque in one coat because its so jampacked with bling but I do 2 and a shiny topcoat just for full effect. I don't even really like gold nail polish...I'm more of a silver type and prefer cool tones but this is just so amazing. Its unlike any other gold or any other polish I have seen! I was worried it might be to ghetto fabulous but Ive only recieved positive feedback on it and my boyfriend really loved it. I was a bit worried it would clash with my pale cool skintone but it looks just great as a mani and a pedi! I love this, If you like gold you need this, if you like bling you need this, if you are a polish collecter then you definately need this because its so unique.