October 24, 2014 | 1721 users online

Other - Tom's of Maine - Tom's of Maine Silly Strawberry Fluoride Toothpaste

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My daughter loved this at age 4 & 5 but recently lost her taste for it. She now wants bubblegum flavored toothpastes. Sigh...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 9:07:00 PM More reviews by dmitchell15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this toothpaste. It has a great strawberry scent. It keeps my teeth very clean. I first brush this and then use listerine to get the clean feeling. I love Tom's of Maine for their great products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2007 8:49:00 PM More reviews by manslayerliz

This is a great toothpaste! I absolutely hate conventional toothpastes--- they irritate the sensitive skin around my lips, and the strong flavors overwhelm me. This one kinda grew on me--- I wish it were just strawberry and NOT strawberry banana, but I guess you can't have everything, and even so I still think this tastes better than any drugstore toothpaste. Not only that, it gets my teeth SO clean--- after I use it, I can't stop running my tongue over my teeth, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 11:31:00 AM More reviews by hereiam410

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

"Tom's of Maine" has obviously done their homework: They offer a fluoride-free alternative for ONE reason and ONE reason only: Fluoride is TOXIC and those who know about this are seeking out a safe toothpaste. I have no doubt that they are legally restricted from stating this on their packaging. I commend them for making this safe, high quality, and gentle product. Please use only FLUORIDE-FREE, preservative-free toothpaste, regardless of the brand. It is a myth that fluoride helps your teeth or fights cavities! Please educate yourself and read this before you continue putting this toxin in your mouth or body. http://www.beyondhealth.com/fluoride-toxic.htm There are MANY other websites online that will help you see this myth for what it is...a lie. Do a Google search and see for yourself: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fluoride+hazards

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 2:22:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this on my toddler's teeth. I tried using other "kids' toothpastes" and they all smell/taste so gross and artificial... I don't want my son to develop a taste for those kinds of flavours, as I figure then he'll grow to love artificial foods like candy etc. (To me that kind of negates the whole purpose of toothpaste LOL). So I got this toothpaste for about $5 CDN at Walmart. It should last for years, given that we only use a bit each day. The only other "natural" option for kids' toothpastes that I'm aware of is made by Burt's Bees but that one is harder to find.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 12:39:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

I bought this because it was the only Tom's of Maine toothpaste I could find at the particular store I was visiting. I've used Tom's toothpaste for years and had never tried a toothpaste that wasn't minty, so I thought I'd give this a shot. It has a very natural strawberry flavor, not super-sweet and sugary. The only thing I don't like is the absence of that tingly, fresh feeling. I have no doubt that it's getting my teeth clean, but I don't feel like my breath is freshened. So I just use this at night when my breath doesn't matter, and I use a minty toothpaste in the morning. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by arielari

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Silly Strawberry toothpaste tastes like a strawberry-banana smoothie to me! It doesn't really have foaming action, which is ok sometimes, but sometimes it's kinda gross. I think it's fine overall and would probably buy it again when I finish it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2005 10:24:00 AM More reviews by graikat

I love the taste. If I was a kid, I bet this is all I would use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 8:37:00 AM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this for my fiance because he loves silly stuff. This product does actually taste pretty good. I can see how it could get a kid to brush. Both me and my fiance like this but we prefer the mint variety of Toms of Maine, If you dont like stinging mint mouth then try this, but for us it just didnt seem to give us fresh breath

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 12:35:00 PM More reviews by katstuck

i love everything about this. i have very sensitive teeth and this is the ONLY thing that works for them. they feel very clean afterwards and you CAN brush your tounge with it to get rid of bad brerath without cloying, annoying, stinging mint! :)