October 24, 2014 | 1729 users online

Hair - Neutrogena - TGel Daily Control 2in1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this shampoo with zinc pyrithione to fight dandruff. I use it a couple times a week, in rotation with the Neutrogena T-Sal shampoo and the Free and Clear shampoo. This system keeps my dandruff at bay and fights the dermatitis I get in my ear. The shampoo lathers well, gets my hair clean, rinses easily, and isn't overly drying (a common problem with zinc pyrithione shampoos). I even use it as a body wash, and doing so has reduced breakouts on my body. Overall, I'm quite pleased with this product, and I've already repurchased it a few times.

Active Ingredient: Zinc Pyrithione (1%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Amino Methyl Propanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12 13 Pareth 3, C12 13 Pareth 23, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Amodimethicone, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Dichlorophenyl Imadazoldioxolan, Blue 1 Lake, Fragrance. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by VeronicaHager

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ask anyone in my family about this product, they will swear by it. I on the other hand, could care less for this product. Its made from tar (umm.. what?) and it smells HORRIBLE! We all have itchy, flaky, scalps and this does nothing but dry out my hair and make it smell like moth balls. But because Im the only one whose hair this does not work on, they acuse me of not using it properly (We've been using this for as long as I can remember). The only shampoo I use for this problem is Head and Shoulders, So I always have my own personal bottle. Not sure why, but for me thats the only thing that works and for my family it does not work for them, only the Tgel. I always follow the directions, leave it on for several minutes and message. It always itches more while its on and I always stand there just messaging for 5 or so minutes. Nothing. If this works for you, great. If not try using Head and Shoulders, the one with zinc and mint!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by morgs5555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my light flaking and it didn't help my problem. I used it till the bottle finished but I didn't see any improvements in my dry scalp and flakes until I tried a tea tree conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by AutumnLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This produt is great. It gets rid of my dandruff that I get in the winter months, and it's pretty inexpensive as well. I absolutely love the smell, it's very clean and fresh. Definitely can't live without for winter :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Ilovenature2

Love this! I had developed dandruff for the first time and I needed something as my scalp was slightly itchy/sore. I bought this as I also needed something gentle to use during my accutane course and this is perfect. It got rid of all this dirt from my hair that I could actually see..eww.

Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jessesuzanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

awsome!!!!!! works great! doesn't hurt my over processed hair and smells great and my scalp has completly cleared up!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 3:33:00 AM More reviews by hitandrun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the blue coloured product that has shampoo & conditioner. My hair gets very oily so i like that i can use this every day if i want to (i use it 2 to 3 times a week, intially i did use it everyday). Definitely gets rid of dandruff a lot better than the brown tar TGel (which smells like a mix between bug spray and old biddy/gramps and does nothing for my dandruff) or the new Head&Shoulders (old H&S worked but new one makes me oily and does nothing).

And it smells clean - not great, but not noxious either.