mark Earth Face Glow

on 8/20/2011 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Got this in a swap. So far, I don't really care for this... but I will try as others have suggested, adding it on top or above the blush and see how that turns out.

on 7/1/2009 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

These are 2.5g/.085oz. I have Pebbles, a bronzey pink color. Solar, a light cream colored gold. Quartz, a very pinky w/ berry swirls color. All 3 have a LOT of shimmer/ tiny glitter in them. It does look real pretty on, it goes on very sheer and is very buildable.

on 11/21/2008 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got this in Solar as I already blush super easily and it creates a wonderful glow to my face. It gives me the cheekbones I've never had and works great as a highlighter on your brow bone or collarbone.

It's not a huge sized product but it lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. I like that it's not too sparkly so you don't look like you fell in a pile of craft products!

A must buy for anyone looking to add a natural looking glow to their beauty routine!

on 10/25/2008 2:22:00 PM

I was hoping this highlighter would have a finer texture, like the Radiances from BE. I wouldn't say it has "chunky" glitter, but it definitely has glitter. A little too much sparkle for day. I got it in "Pebble" It is about the size of an eyeshadow, which was another disappointment. Pebble is a warm but light pinky brown, it does leave a little color behind, but the silver sparkles bug me. I may try it as an eyeshadow, but I probably won't repurchase.

on 10/5/2008 8:30:00 PM

when first opening this, i noticed that it was not as big as i thought it would be but after using this i realize u only need very lil of the product so it will last me a long time, i bought this in solar a light shimmer gold, it look quite shimmery at first but when applied it;s just a beautifulm light shimmer that highlights your cheeks or brow brones, it;s not expensive and is rlly a fantastic product that iw ud recommend to those looking for a powder highlighter, wud love to try it in other colors as well

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have these in Pebble and Quartz. I bought these to see if they would be similar to MAC MSFs. They are more like the size of MAC mineralized eyeshadows. There is a lot of glitter in these. The Pebble is a lighter pink with gold veining. The Quartz is a raspberry with bronze veining. I like these as a highlight over a blush, on the temples, or even can be used on the body. Thanks to the review below I want to try that one too!

on 9/25/2008 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I loove this highlighter! I bought this in "Solar" - a very pretty cream/golden color with a beautiful golden sheen. It is by far the best highlighter I have ever tried for the price. I like to wear it alone on my cheekbones AND to layer it on top of my blush. It makes my cheeks just literally GLOW! The packaging is also nice and compact (actually pretty small). Definitely recommended & will definitely buy more shades in the future =)