Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte (All)

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyl Stearate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Stearyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance, Behenic Acid, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Limonene. [ /- May Contain: Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc

on 5/5/2015 11:58:00 AM

I have Pink in Paris which is a medium bright pink with fine shimmers.

I am not a fan of shimmers as I have sensitive and dry lips that are prone to peeling.It is a moisturizing lipstick with lots of slip but if my lips aren't well exfoliated before I apply this lipstick, I will start to peel.

The colour itself is absolutely beautiful and goes great with my light/medium skin tone with neutral/golden undertones. I find that this colour actually makes me look like I've got a bit more of a tan and a natural glow!

The staying power is decent, because there's so much slip to it, it does come off easily with just regular wear. However, the colour does stain my lips a little bit with a gorgeous hint of pink.

YSL packaging is always luxurious, the lipstick has a good weight to it and it really is a treat to look at.

I would definitely repurchase this lipstick but maybe in a colour that has less shimmers with hopes that I won't peel as much.

on 4/26/2015 4:03:00 AM

This is my ride-or-die. I am about to hit pan on #9 Nude in Private. I've never hit pan on a lipstick before, in fact, do people on Makeupalley even hit pan on lipstick? That should tell you my devotion to this lipstick.

This is a moisturizing lipstick and it is very suitable for everyday wear. The scent is lovely and sweet, though never overpowering. Once the moisture is absorbed, it leaves a color tint on your lips.

Sure, the price is a little steep, but it has lasted me at least five months now (and I apply this at least every day). Definitely worth the splurge.

on 3/5/2015 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love - my holy grail lipstick. I wear #2 i think... it's a nude. Packaging is faultless of course. It's creamy, intensely pigmented and has a stunning finish. Even on my super dry and flakey lips it looks great.
Only two problems. 1) it costs $55 in Australia. Not cool but just worth it. 2) it lasts like half an hour tops. But i guess it's so beautiful i don't mind reapplying. ..

on 2/12/2015 1:36:00 PM

The most incredible lipstick formula I've ever come across. It's definitely worth the high price- it goes on so smoothly and opaque. No. 3 Ultimate Beige is my personal favorite, it's the ideal MLBB shade. Also, these smell like mango and have gorgeous packaging! I love everything about these lipsticks.

on 1/18/2015 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like nothing I've ever worn before. The absolute BEST creamy formula, beautiful classic colors, and the packaging is like a piece of jewelry. So worth the $35+ (sounds ridiculous until you try it)

on 12/29/2014 10:39:00 AM

hallo

on 12/29/2014 9:58:00 AM

Super glossy and moisturising with a fruity smell, love the packaging of course.
I have this in #6 pink in devotion

on 1/12/2014 1:04:00 PM

Beautiful packaging , lots of colours, very pigmentated but doesn't last at all on my lips. The formula is very creamy and feels very wet on my lips. I'm a matt lippy girl all the way.

Yves Saint Laurent Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick is a feathery lightweight yet pigmented lipstick. I first tried this lipstick in shade fetish pink in 2009 ( 5 years ago from today) Which i did end up returning thinking that the staying power of this lipstick did not live up to my standards. I really thought the Yves Saint Laurent radiant lipstick was one of the Weirdest lipstick formula ever to be made on the planet. However i recently ran into a lipstick which was similar in consistency (smells very much like Estee Lauder Lipstick) but is called Loreal Colour Caresse lipstick. Now i have come to a point in life where i actually do appreciate this watery feather light color pigmentation.I can see both young and mature women happily using Yves Saint Laurent Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick. Overall the price you are paying for is the unique one of a kind elegant / exquisite lipstick tube with a watery non drying Hydrating lip color. I think it does appeal to all lipstick fanatic collectors out there. It really is a luxury piece of artwork. So I had decided to give it another shot with a new shade choice of Ultimate Beige.

on 10/19/2013 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have 3)ultimate beige 9)pink caress 11)rose culte 15)extreme coral 17)red muse 29) opera rose. I love all of them! Packaging wise this is the best lipstick I own. The quality of this lipstick is creamy and pigmented. It is quite expensive for a lipstick but I think its worth it. I have Nc42 skin and except opera rose all the above colours suit my skin tone.

Popular Lipsticks