Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

4.4

on 7/22/2015 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought the 3-pair package to try these out and they sat in my medicine cabinet for months. After noticing a deep wrinkle under my right eye, I knew it was time to get these out and give them a try. I applied the masks (which are crescent-shaped cotton sheets soaked in the ivory-colored retinol serum) underneath my eyes after cleansing and applying SK-II Treatment Essence. I let the masks sit for the recommended 15 minutes. The only eye mask I’ve ever used before this for from obscure/cult brand DHC. DHC’s eye masks had a sticky gel side that actually stuck to the undereyes, making it difficult to blink or look down. Also, removing DHC’s eye mask was similar to removing a band-aid and I couldn’t help but wonder if it was doing more harm than good by pulling the skin so much. Shiseido’s was nothing like that. The saturated masks stay put, but since they are just wet, not sticky, they move when I blink or move my eyes, so they were much more comfortable to wear, but be careful not to get the serum in your eyes. There’s still a decent amount of the retinol serum, left behind, so I tap and smooth it into the eye area like an eye cream. After the first use I didn’t notice anything, but after the second use (7 days later) and third use (4 days after that) my undereyes seemed brighter, my dark circles seemed lighter and (best of all) the new wrinkle was smaller! I will keep buying these so long as I see results!

on 7/1/2014 11:32:00 AM

Holy @*#& batman....these really work! I had them but never used them and the have sat in my drawer for quite a while. I figured they were just some throw in thing for a GWP deal. I tried them and had to write a review because I can't believe my eyes (no pun intended).

There is a remarkable visible difference.....my lines and puffiness are radically diminished and the under eye darkness is there but not nearly as bad. I am a product junkie, love makeup and products and I'm in awe. These actually are the bomb!

Very pricey - about $68 for 12 pkgs of 2. Seriously would spend the money because of the amazing results. I just am so elated because something actually works....so many claims that products will deliver but they fail....this is truly the exception. Simply - WOW! Freaky good. I keep looking in the mirror because the skin around my eyes is radically smoother. AMAZING. Worth the money.

on 6/12/2014 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've been having a few late nights studying and my dark circles have just been really bad. I saw the good reviews on this eye mask and thought I would give it go. I agree with the other reviews that this product is really expensive. It was $87 at Myer or David Jones. Even on strawberry net, it is $77 AUD.

I've only tried it once. It did reduce the dark circles a bit and the puffiness but I wouldn't say to a big extent. I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't comment on whether it helps wrinkles. Unlike the other paper masks I use, the material of this mask was thinner but it did stick to the skin tighter? I don't mean that it stuck to the skin that it can't be removed but the skin just felt tighter when I did have the mask on.

I probably wouldn't but this product again given its price and it only worked slightly.

on 3/27/2014 10:21:00 AM

This is a very good product. I use it once a week alternating it between SK-II eye mask.

I feel my under eye area is much more firm and hydrate next morning and this is one of the product that I will keep on using.

The packaging is very good and I am totally into it.

on 3/8/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The best ever.... all i dreamed off.

on 1/6/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Useless.

on 1/6/2013 2:33:00 PM

I never write reviews but Im obsessed with this product. i wish it wasnt so expensive but it completely erases lines around eyes

on 12/22/2012 4:03:00 PM

This is a really good eye mask, helps with the wrinkles and the dark circles, refreshes the eye area.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

These are amazing! They help the moisture under my eye by filling up my under eye lines w/ moisture & helping the dark circles! You can reuses 2-3 times if you store properly too :) LOVE these!

on 2/28/2012 1:56:00 AM

This is a 'magic' in a pad.... i have some crease under my eyes due to lots of crying after a brawl with my boyfriend. no eye cream can solve the problem.I decided to put the eye pads under my both eyes for 20mins and went to sleep.
The next day my under eye crease has gone.They might a little pricey but its worth invest for a quck fix like that..Highly recommended!