December 20, 2014 | 1322 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by foofighter99

Holy @*#& batman....these really work! I had them but never used them and the have sat in my drawer for quite a while. I figured they were just some throw in thing for a GWP deal. I tried them and had to write a review because I can't believe my eyes (no pun intended).

There is a remarkable visible difference.....my lines and puffiness are radically diminished and the under eye darkness is there but not nearly as bad. I am a product junkie, love makeup and products and I'm in awe. These actually are the bomb!

Very pricey - about $68 for 12 pkgs of 2. Seriously would spend the money because of the amazing results. I just am so elated because something actually works....so many claims that products will deliver but they fail....this is truly the exception. Simply - WOW! Freaky good. I keep looking in the mirror because the skin around my eyes is radically smoother. AMAZING. Worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by nic87

I've been having a few late nights studying and my dark circles have just been really bad. I saw the good reviews on this eye mask and thought I would give it go. I agree with the other reviews that this product is really expensive. It was $87 at Myer or David Jones. Even on strawberry net, it is $77 AUD.

I've only tried it once. It did reduce the dark circles a bit and the puffiness but I wouldn't say to a big extent. I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't comment on whether it helps wrinkles. Unlike the other paper masks I use, the material of this mask was thinner but it did stick to the skin tighter? I don't mean that it stuck to the skin that it can't be removed but the skin just felt tighter when I did have the mask on.

I probably wouldn't but this product again given its price and it only worked slightly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by absdeinn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very good product. I use it once a week alternating it between SK-II eye mask.

I feel my under eye area is much more firm and hydrate next morning and this is one of the product that I will keep on using.

The packaging is very good and I am totally into it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by folan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best ever.... all i dreamed off.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by tazu1583

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Useless.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by jclaudy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never write reviews but Im obsessed with this product. i wish it wasnt so expensive but it completely erases lines around eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by dionysusdd

This is a really good eye mask, helps with the wrinkles and the dark circles, refreshes the eye area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These are amazing! They help the moisture under my eye by filling up my under eye lines w/ moisture & helping the dark circles! You can reuses 2-3 times if you store properly too :) LOVE these!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Pinkdolphine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a 'magic' in a pad.... i have some crease under my eyes due to lots of crying after a brawl with my boyfriend. no eye cream can solve the problem.I decided to put the eye pads under my both eyes for 20mins and went to sleep.
The next day my under eye crease has gone.They might a little pricey but its worth invest for a quck fix like that..Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by BuschBaby07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

These masks are nothing short of MAGIC. I have undereye circles and bags. I've tried witch hazel, aloe vera gel, tea bags, ice, and many other eye treatments, but these masks show IMMEDIATE results. I don't know how they do it, but it absolutely works and gives results that go beyond the expected. They work especially well if you keep them chilled in the fridge. They are expensive, so I save them for very important occasions, but I've read that some people are able to get 2 uses out of one pack. On other days, I use Anatomicals 'No Old Bags Allowed'. There is a great youtube video that shows how fantastic that is as well.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No