Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment

3.4

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Dimethicone, Denatured Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl PEC/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG 20, Titanium Dioxide, 3-0 Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, PEG-150, Polymehtylsisesquioxane, Sodium Chloride, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Sesquisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Cellulose Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Polysilicone-2, Mica, Silica, Limonene, Isostearic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Iron Oxides, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cychlohexene Carboxaldehyde, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tamarix Chinensis Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Linalool, Lauryl Betaine, Paeonia Suffructicosa Root Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Hypericum Erectum Extract, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate.

on 2/4/2015 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loooove! It brightens the eye area. Works incredibly well. I must say this is not a product for the casual cream user. It's strong and it needs support of other creams (moisturizers mostly). Could be harsh if used too much. I use it only once a day. Also 1/2 pump is more than enough.

on 2/3/2014 6:56:00 PM

I got this for my self to brighten my eyes as winter makes me look paler and the circles darker. I have been using it for almost 2 months now and I am liking the results. My eyes definately look better than they have in years.

on 10/20/2013 8:26:00 PM

I'm really disappointed in this product. I had high hopes in search of something to brighten up my hereditary dark circles and this product just is a moisturizer with little to no effect on the pigmentation. I have been using this for over 3 months and haven't noticed a difference. I haven't seen this product at the Shiseido makeup counter at department stores and I believe this particular formula is now discontinued and replaced with the product that comes in a jar versus the pump style packaging that I own.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

White Lucent is a brightening eye treatment, not a moisturizer. The instructions included with the packaging tell you explicitly how to use the product. There is a diagram indicating how to apply the cream on pressure points around your eye sockets and how to massage it gently around your eyes. If used alone, this product will not take away lines nor will it moisturize heavily. I did find some minor plumping action, but that I'm sure was only from the moisturizing benefits. It is used to brighten the under eye area. Look at it this way-imagine Geisha women and their makeup. It's flawless and the skin around their eye area matches perfectly to their cheeks. That's almost what this does if used properly. It is a white cream with light diffusing properties. You don't need much and you gently pat it on and massage it a few times on the pressure points. That's it, twice a day. I bought this because I don't sleep well and noticed dark circles appearing under my eyes. The first day I could see a difference. Not in erasing the circles permanently, mind you, I don't think anything will ever do that, but this product has now become my HG of eye creams. We need to be realistic about our expectations of products we purchase and use. They can only do so much with the skin we have nurtured. There is no miracle product out there, but there are products that will help to "lighten the load", so to speak, when applied properly. And remember, just as you hydrate your skin, you must hydrate your body. I use White Lucent in conjunction with my serum and moisturizer. It is important to understand that a sole product does not work alone to produce results. A serum will hydrate and prepare your skin to receive the next product which is your moisturizer. So if you use White Lucent in the right steps, then you'll get its maximum benefits. I use it after my serum and before my moisturizer. As far as long-term benefits, I don't know. Companies are always changing what's in their products, adding and subtracting here and there. I'm happy with what I see now, and will update if I see any negative effects. I feel as long as I take care of what I have, that's the best I can do. I gave this product 5 lippies because when I put it on, the darkness actually disappears under my eyes. It's gone. Kaput. See ya. And I don't have to work with it like a concealer. I don't use concealer anymore. A few gentle massage techniques and it's done. As far as price? I felt 3 lippies was fair. I've spent double this on eye creams that I feel work for other concerns. The packaging quality received 4 lippies because of the pump and that's a good sanitary thing. It's a little wieldy to pack so that why the 4. Would I buy it again? In a heartbeat.

on 7/2/2012 10:53:00 AM

This review is for the White Lucent Anti Dark Circle Eye Cream.
i dig this! i have dark circles under my eyes at times and not.much has helped to shift them...apart from this!
Its a lightly fragranced,thick, creamy treatment in a heavy round pot. I use this at night after taking my makeup off & have seen a marked difference after around 4 months

on 3/1/2012 5:54:00 PM

Claims that this is a very moisturizing product that help with dark eye circles. The RESULTS = Expensive Trash. Not only did it dries out my eye area even more, it didn't improve my dark eye circle. This product also make my eye puff up. Before, even if I don't get enough sleep, my eyes never puff up, but now it's so bad. DON'T buy this product. Such a great waste of money.

on 2/9/2012 11:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this due to good reviews but there wasnt any apparant results to boast about. I have dark eye circles and dry fine lines . None seems to improve after a bottle. Although it is hygenic in the form of a pump bottle, i cant help but feel there will at least be a few more applications that are left inside the wall of the bottle where the pump cant reach. Eye creams are not cheap!

on 2/7/2012 12:30:00 AM

I have some freckles below my eyes from sun i guess and This doesnt have any effect at all, just an extra thing i put on my eyes. Ive used it for months just to see if it really do something. Disappointed.

on 12/20/2011 4:30:00 PM

Unfortunately, there is no "0" rating:

This eye cream caused the worsed allergic reaction on my eyes and face area ever. I suffered from an allergic edema that bad that I couldn't open my eyes anymore, the entire area across my nose, half of the face was swollen. I don't know what kind of ingrediant caused this, unfortunately, Shiseido is known for not listing all of their product's ingrediants. I had to see a doctor, had to be treated with cortisone and she made an allergy test. It turned out that I am allergic to nickel sulfate. In daily life, this has never bothered me before, I have never reacted to anything before. I used this eye cream a second time on my arm, as the ingrediant list didn't indicate anything like nickel and guess - it turned red, itchy and stang like hell. I cannot believe Shiseido is using highly allergenic nickel in an eye cream! Or maybe the the pots in the cosmetic fabric contain nickel, anyhow this is not acceptable. I have been using other product lines by Shiseido before without any problems, but belive me: this is it!

on 7/21/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I received two GWP samples of this treatment and have been using them every evening/morning prior to my Shiseido super contour eye cream for the past two months. I have been following the instructions that come with this treatment as well to make sure I apply it correctly. Well, two months have passed and I still have no idea what it's supposed to do. There is no effect that I have noticed from it. Nothing at all! On its own it doesn't moisturize enough (in fact it accentuates every single tiny wrinkle if used on its own!) and I have not noticed any brightening effect. I have been looking for it with a magnifying mirror to no avail :-) Needless to say, I am not going to purchase the full size.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated Shiseido Products