October 21, 2014 | 1854 users online

Fragrance - The Body Shop - White Musk For Men Eau De Toilette

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by aksharad

I sniffed White Musk for men at the store when I was looking for a new fragrance. I vaguely remembered reading good reviews of it, and honestly, as soon as I smelled it, I was sold!

Even though its meant for guys, I feel that women can carry it off equally well, if not better. This is like the PERFECT sexy, clean, classic scent! I personally find White Musk for women a bit too bland and passe, but White Musk for men has that spicy and robust background, which makes the scent more profound and gives it a heart. It has the same musky and powdery feel to it, but without being boring or dated. It smells young, mysterious, slightly sweet and enticing.

The sillage is fairly noticeable yet not loud, the scent remains close to you, emitting an aura of its own. It lasts for about 4-5 hours on me, but given the enormous bottle, I wouldn't mind respritzing it.

I strongly recommend you to check it out. For me, its everything I wanted White Musk for women to be, and more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by tamii21

Was buying this for my boyfriend but ended up using this for myself because it smells so nice and powdery (which i like!). I think it just too soft for man since it left my skin with a very powdery soft musky base tone so I bought something else for him that gives stronger scent and stays longer too

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by justcallmed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really liked this one when I worked for the BS- I literally doused myself in it when it came out and was sad when I had to close down my store and leave. I think I need to invest in a bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by ens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the smell even though this is for man. Is too bad that they didnt make the Parfume Oil so that the smell will last longer. The price is okay I guess. But the packaging quality not interesting at all. But I will buy this product again definitely. Like it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a review for White Musk Breeze not the original. Now I've got that out of the way - to the review! This is a beautiful, fresh, citrussy smell very close to Infusion d'Iris by Prada at a third of the price. There is little or no musk here just clean citrus and white floral drydown. The sillage is OK but you can back up with the body spray and lotion. Staying power is about 2 hours which is just about as long as the Prada. My only complaint is that they only sell it in 30ml size and it gets used up very quickly on hot days. Would and have bought this product again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by olfactorysensation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The Body Shop White Musk for Men – this was launched two and a half decades after the original White Musk. It contains notes of lavender, geranium, crystal jasmine, vetiver, amber, sandalwood, musk and tonka bean.

Frankly, this is so much better than the women’s version that I have confiscated the 100ml bottle from my boyfriend. The lavender sweetens the musk and adds an interesting, slightly herbaceous scent. The sandalwood and tonka bean add a richness to the base that is sadly lacking in the female version, giving WM for Men more personality and depth. I would purchase this over the femine version any day.

My only gripe (and the reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5) is that WM for Men doesn't have the best staying power, it definitely requires reapplication every few hours. But I don't mind as I do love the scent. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 5:59:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

Ths beats the pants off the body shop White Musk for women range. Definitely unisex - warm, woody, slightly soapy. I too wish it came in an oil and find the staying power isn't that great, but I'll forgive that for its everyday wearability. My husband was given a bottle for christmas and I've been stealing it from him. To boost it's longevity and make it slightly more feminine, I wear it sprayed over a drop of vanilla oil. Yum! Undecided as to whether I will rebuy or not, due to the fact that I would prefer a smaller bottle and would absolutely love it if it came in an Eau de Parfum.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I sprayed this on my sleeve earlier. I agree, it isnt too masculine for a woman to wear, and the size bottle is definitely not the most mobile thing in the world. However, this reminded me a LOT of Burberry Touch for men (at least to me). So if you like that scent, try this....

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2008 6:38:00 AM More reviews by trew

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this, whilst on a budget, looking for a woody comforting fragrance that my replace my hankering for Tam Dao wile i cant afford it.

Its not too masculine for a woman to wear, at first it is a bit too fresh for me but after about 5 minutes settles down to a warm slightly powdery woodsy lovelyness.

This is light enough for all year round.

The lasting power is not that great about 3 hours on me, but at £16 for 100ml you han keep on spritzing.

If you like sandalwood give it a whirl.

I do wish it came in a smaller bottle or an oil, but its not designed for handbags this one :). I also wish it came boxed.

" from the website
Initially fresh, crisp and clean, White Musk For Men reveals the masculine scents of vetiver and sandalwood blended with sensual notes of musk to create an addictive, alluring skin to skin sensuality that radiates across the fragrance. Leaves skin sensuously scented."

Notes of lavender create the floral top note and provides the initial scent of the fragrance.

Notes of geranium and crystal jasmin combine to create the heart notes

Notes of vetiver, sandalwood, amber, musk and tonka bean Combine to create the soft base notes. Tend to linger on the skin longer than the other notes.

Ingredients:Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether (Viscosity Modifier), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), t-Butyl Alcohol (Denaturant), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by skincareman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing fragrance. It's sweet, slightly heady, has vanilla undertones and has very reasonable staying power. It's incredibly cheap too for the quantity you get (all the better for someone who likes to wear lots like me!). Highly recommended.