November 23, 2014 | 2103 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - L'Oreal - Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer SPF 12

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is a let down for me. Don't let the price of this product fool you! I believe I bought this around $10 on sale but I do think that the money spent on this can be used on something much more useful. The packaging is wonderful, the pump makes application easy to use and you will be able to control how much product you want to come out. The shade I got it in was medium. The moisturizer first comes out as white with specks in it. The smell can be identical to SPF sunscreen. As you rub the product into your skin, the moisturizer becomes bronzey looking and then it oxidizes to an orange tone. The amount of glitter and the orange make a bad combination that makes your skin appear like you've had a bad tan with very greasy skin! I have sensitive skin and I would not recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin like me because after I applied it, the moisturizer started to burn on my face. Overall, I will not repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Galahand

I didn't buy this product, I actually found it when my mom stopped using it. So far I've only used it for a day and it's hard to say if I broke out from this or because of my period. But it's just one pimple so whatever. I liked how it actually kept my face moisturized underneath my foundation, which is great because I have a certain one that just dries out my skin after a couple of hours, no matter if I put globs of moisturizer beforehand. Plus it works well in combination with the same foundation (it is lighter than my skin color) so I barely have to put on a bronzer. Will I use this by itself? Probably not. But so far it is working fine for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by MedusaSant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find its very "dewy" and slightly orange if applied more than sparingly. I have different needs for coverage and this one I use for "at home days", just enough to look a little more finished with a mascara and lipgloss. For "shopping" or "going out" coverage, this one just isn't enough.
The fragrance is distracting for the first twenty minutes or so, for me at least. It does dissipate, or I stop noticing it... lol.
I found this at Winner's with a Youth Code eye cream (full size) as a bonus on Clearance for $12.00. The eye cream comes in a tube with a terrific metal pearl shaped applicator and is worth the price. I have other BB creams that will replace this is my home coverage cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2012 7:24:00 AM More reviews by aragen2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This was given to me by my mom who is in her 60's, which means she didn't like it, and I don't like it either. It is sooo greasy and it doesn't do anything but make your face look orange. I thought the vitamins in it would be good for my skin but I would never even consider using it even at night while I sleep. It just feels gross and looks gross.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by ndb4now

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe the only place I can find this product is online. I have read some of the other reviews and can't understand how people turned orange. Did they put it on with a spatula? I found it to be sheer and a great base before I put my powder on. I have never found another product like this. It gives me just enough color, under my powder and I have no need for foundation. Great product!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by bshahg8t

i bought this on sale and because i never got chance to use loreal products so i thought i should try them atleast,and this is first time i used tinted moisturizer and i feel super bad about wasting my money because instead of brightening your skin it actually makes it oily and orange...super orange,its garbage ,will never ever buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by jarellano89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is a pretty good moisturizer,but it oxidizes like there's no tomorrow. i bought it for my grandma and it left like an orange line where the color wasn't applied to. i love l'oreal's genesis pumps,they're so resident evil. other than that,i wouldnt recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by PolishMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like many others, I got this product free after rebate. It sat in my bathroom for quite a while before I got around to using it.

I have never used a tinted moisturizer before. I expected a product that would take the place of foundation with light coverage.

The pump bottle works well, but it cracked easily after falling out of my medicine cabinet a couple of times. They are surface cracks that don't affect the functioning of the bottle, but it still bothers me.

When I first apply the product, it looks orangey. If I continue to rub it in, the orange tones down, but then there is really no coverage at all. As a moisturizer, it's okay, but as far as the tint, I don't feel it does what it's supposed to do. I would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Tarheeloutwest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this on Tuesday, returned it to Rite-Aid on Wednesday.

It was an impulse buy, I admit. I like L'Oreal skincare products usually and I had a $10 off coupon. I'm in my early 50s (fair, with rosacea) and thought it might be time for Age Perfect...

MOISTURIZER? Yes, it felt good on my skin. No irritation. No unpleasant fragrance.

TINTED? Yes, it is in fact "tinted," but that tint is ORANGE. In fairness, the day I tried it the orange settled down into an golden-orange color after an hour or so and it didn't smell bad.

SHEER? Way sheer. No coverage whatsoever. I expect tinted moisturizers to offer a little coverage and this didn't.

It reminded me of bad fake tanners, w/o the tanner smell. I understand why the words "oompa loompa" have been used in describing this product. If you're looking for a d/s TM, I can recommend Neutrogena, but not this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by AmericanSweeTi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product works really well for me. I love it!
I'm in my 20's and have kinda sun damaged skin, somewhat uneven tone.
I got this free with a rebate, so the price was right. Pleasantly surprised at how this worked!
It really evens out my skin and gives me a nice glow with out looking fake (I'm naturally pretty tan right now)
I have to be careful rub it in good, and not get it built up in the eyebrows or it looks kinda orange. But applied right, it's amazing, twice now, when I've had it on, I've gotten random comments about how "radiant" I look -which is so funny because it says on the package that it's "Radiance perfector" haha
-The fragrance is pleasant.
-It does go on a little shiny, but for me it tones down quick and just leaves me with a radiant glow.
The bottle is pretty, gives you the illusion there's way more in it than there is, but that's ok. and you can turn the pump so it's locked and wont leak if in a drawer and accidentally pressed.
I will definitely get more of this when I am done with the complimentary bottle!