October 1, 2014 | 999 users online

Skincare - Body - The Body Shop - Bajik Spa Body Mask

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 9:42:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice treat, but really isn't worth the money. I like the herby smell and the clay is a wonderful creamy texture. I have a jar of it that I hardly ever use, mostly because I don't have time to let a body mask dry before I get in the shower. When I do remember to use it (and have the time), I like using it on my upper back, chest and arms. It's fun, but there are no visible results. I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2003 11:37:00 AM More reviews by coconut103

This product has a great texure and feels very luxerious on the skin. It also smells wonderful, of basil and spearamint (though some people might have a different opinion about that!) It contains clay which is supposed to purify the skin by drawing out dirt, oil and impurities. When left to dry on the skin for about 15 minutes and then washed off with warm water, it does leave the skin refreshed, however smoother results could be achieved with a body scrub. Thus, I find it doesn't have much of an effect (long term or short term) on the skin, and isn't worth the money (approx. $26 Canadian).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2002 8:35:00 PM More reviews by mojo43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This creamy, spearminty mud goes on fairly easily (Note: this product would be better in a tube -the jar is a bit unwieldy.) As the mud dries, it begins to tingle a little bit and feels very cooling. Removal was made easier with a shower buffpuff - just stand under the shower a bit and let it soften. After I dried off, I could still feel the "minty" coolness. $16.00