October 21, 2014 | 1707 users online

Skincare - Body - The Body Shop - Bajik Spa Shower Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Bajik Spa Shower Cream had no smell, to me, but it worked pretty well. Still, I was looking for a smell similar to or complimentary to the Bajik Spa Body Cream and Spray on Moisturizer, which smell wonderful. Very disappointed with this one. Sadly, I believe this line has been discontinued. Loved the entire line it while it lasted... Hope they bring it back one day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by harms

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this yummy smelling moisturizing body wash. I was about to give up on Body Shop shower gels since they were drying out my skin, but this one leaves it soft. I don't need moisturizer afterwards. And the wonderful coconut mango smell ... oh my!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2005 4:33:00 PM More reviews by dancergirl92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is pretty expensive, but I still buy it because I only use it once a week. This is my favorite product from the bajik Spa line. truely wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2005 4:12:00 PM More reviews by girltak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shower cream!! Although it was a little expensive IMO, it is great to use as a treat every now and then - it's devine!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2004 6:34:00 PM More reviews by LucyLucyLucy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would compare this lotion to the LSOB line. Good scents but a worthless lotion as far as all day moisturizing. Not enough rich moisture and primarily water bases are bas for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2003 2:39:00 PM More reviews by missymisst

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ooh--I looooooove coconut bath stuff, and this delicious variation incorporates mango and a sweetish citrus. Though Softsoap Milk&Honey gets most of the everyday use 'round here, I love this for a little lift from the routine. It's not a frequent purchase, but I would be disappointed if TBS discontinued this one, as they have so many others that I have loved.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2003 5:51:00 AM More reviews by zoe_cts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

During all my past visits to The Body Shop, I've had my eye on the Bajik Spa Coconut Shower Cream. Finally succumbed to temptation and boy was I glad I did. Good thing was that they decided to lower the prices of some of the products here in Malaysia, including this shower cream. Used it the 1st time when I came back from a really stressful and tiring day at work and it was absolutely heavenly!! It smells like a cocktail of coconut and mango - absolutely gorgeous texture and made my skin feel soft and smooth after my shower. Definitely buy it again.. would like to try the other products in the Bajik Spa range too.. especially the Moisturizing Body Spray and the Rice Scrub. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2003 10:05:00 PM More reviews by DivineKali

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely body wash with a delightful scent. Mellow, tropical, slightly fruity fragrance. Lathers nicely and doesn't dry out the skin. Excellent for washing and shaving. Attractive packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2003 9:26:00 PM More reviews by jeanki

If you like tropical smells, this is a must-have. It has a wonderful multi-layered, natural fragrance with coconut, rice, and mango notes. It doesn't smell too strong or artificial. The texture is also nice, moisturizing without being greasy, and very concentrated--a small amount does a lot. Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2002 8:30:00 PM More reviews by mojo43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A tropical-smelling treat that lathers up quickly and leaves my skin VERY soft - I almost don't have to use body lotion after! I like this tons more than Olay Body Wash. More expensive but worth the splurge! $14.00