Make Up For Ever Super Lip Gloss No 23 True Red

4.7

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great great colour. On me it shows up as the perfectly sheer red, the kind of colour you wish your lips were naturally. And after the initial super stickiness wears down, that is what my lips end up looking like.
Word of advice though, be careful not to squeeze out too much. It is VERY sticky.

Seems to be disappearing from Sephora's website though, I hope it isn't being discontinued!

on 11/14/2008 1:24:00 AM

This gloss stays on so well! I have several colors..darker and lighter ones as well. I topped it over a mac prolongwear with Nars velvet matte pencil over that, and fell asleep after a night out..ate and drank, and I woke up with it still on! My friend was amazed. Its easy to put on without a mirror..just squeeze some in the middle of your lips and press together....Yea! Happy camper!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Given that the look this season is the dark red lip, I found this lip gloss to be a doable alternative for. It is $16-18 USD for 10 mL , but a little of this goes a loooooong way. When I first saw it, I freaked - I thought "no way, no how" figuring that I'd look like the worlds unclassiest hooker. Instead it provides just a light wash of color, that throws a kiss in the general direction of a red lip without fully going there. It has a high sticky factor which can be good and bad - bad for kissing, but good for eating....that is, you can eat and this gloss stays in place, no need to reapply! Will rebuy for sure!

Popular Lip Glosses