December 20, 2014 | 1668 users online

Blush - Chanel - Les Tissages de Chanel - Blush Duo Tweed Effect

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by kiwachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Tweed Coraile, and it's so beautiful. It was one of my very first blushes, and it's very subtle but can be build up. This is my all time go-to blush, and I use this everyday. I haven't hit pan on it yet, which is very surprising.
It's expensive, but you don't need a lot of product - so overall, it's cheaper.
The only thing is the lasting power, I feel it could last a little longer, but I don't mind touching up, since it's super quick. I'm not using the brush that came with it though.
The packaging is very chic, and looks so fancy! Love it so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Beautiful but pricey blush. Decided to splurge on this product as a holiday gift to myself. You feel very luxurious removing the velvet cover and seeing the packaging before you apply it.... the color itself is also very flattering (I have Tweed Coraile). It is a peach with a slight effect of pink, along with very subtle specks of shimmer, which produces a perky, illuminated, and awake-look to your skin (and I'm one to detest shimmers, so the amount of shimmer in this product is enough to be unnoticeable yet effective in giving you a pick-me-up). It's a great blush, a little goes a long way.... I would only purchase it again through a sale price however, as I paid $42 USD for this blush, which is an obscene amount for a bit of colored face powder (in the grand scheme of things). However, if you are one that is used to purchasing big brand cosmetics, then you must get yourself one of these blushes!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by xara1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my first chanel blush and got in tweed rose, it goes with every eye look, subtle yet buildable, n gives the pretty glow,but most of all the packaging is a joy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this in the tweed coral colour and HOLY SHIZZ it is the best. The colour is excellent for light skin Asians and is buildable for a natural flush. Doesn't hurt that the tweed texture is super lush and totally fulfills my love of cute palettes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by kellieliza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is for Tweed Sienna. Beautiful bronze rose color with a touch of terracotta. Quite sheer and despite the color depth, difficult to overdo. I'm pretty pale. Don't know why they bother with the nasty glitter overspray - can't get rid of it fast enough. Are they trying to appeal to My Little Pony fans?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by SillyL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased the Tweed Coral and I utterly LOVE IT!!! Works great on very fair girls like myself! (NW15!) So, fair ladies, fear not! Tweed Coral will look great on you! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 8:26:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I find it gives me a natural healthy flush of colour-from-within and really makes me look fresh and young. This colour is also very versatile since its so natural looking (like I'm blushing). Its also very long lasting (as mentioned by the previous reviewer). i find though that i have a hard time picking up the product. I have to literally swipe/scrub off the first layer each time with tissue and still i can't pick up pigment on the brush. For this reason I'm not repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by lylalies

I only own the tweed coral shade and I really like it. I'm a redhead and I'm always cautious on wearing coral colors, but this looks great. It is expensive so Iím not sure if I would repurchase this blush, I think there are many other good alternatives with a more reasonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2010 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Danoon

Love it! I have the 20 tweed corail colour, it looks completely natural but gives a healthy glow.. and I love the fact that it gives a very very subtle, slightly warmer tone to my face. It's the kind of make-up you don't actually see but makes everyone around you go "hey you look good today!".
That said, I can't end this review without mentioning the exhorbitant pricetag. It's Chanel, I know, but still..

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyball

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have medium yellow toned skin and bought this in Sienna Tweed. It's a beautiful color, but very sheer. I probably wouldn't re-purchase just because I have to put a lot on to be able to see it. Also, it wears off shortly after I put it on. For $45 US it's not worth the money.