Avon Plumping Lipcolor- Sienna

on 3/28/2010 11:03:00 PM

I buy this when it's are on sale. The lipstick is normally price around $ 8. so I give it a 5 for the price because the good deals avon gives on it. It plumps up my lips alittle, not a miracle go to product. I like it for anti-aging properties that this lipstick can offer. reintol really smooths out my lips. Gives me 50s movie star glam feel. This is really good lip protectant during summer days. But beware if don't like dark colors this not product for you! that pic i put above shows lipcolor

on 12/17/2009 9:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Oh I love this, the formula is so creamy and smoothing on my lips. It's the perfect red shade for me, just a hint of brown in it to keep it wearable. My trick is putting some clear gloss or balm on my lips and then using my finger to apply the lipstick. The effect is sheerer and perfect. If I wear it straight from the tube it's too dark. I would buy this again. I have to say Avon lipsticks are amazing!

on 9/24/2008 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a pretty red lipstick color which is dark enough to pass for a brown, but its definitely not brown at all. Its more like a red. Color impact is awesome.

Popular Lipsticks