July 31, 2014 | 1732 users online

Toners - Nivea - Gentle Toner for Dry/Sensitive Skin

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Pamxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not sure how fast you're supposed to see results with this.. but I've stick with it for about a week and a half and nothing much except 2-3 spots on forehead, chin and nose and it's SO unusual for me to have spots at these places.. But the good point is that my face doesn't feel as tight after washing it like it usually do and i can skip the cream if i feel lazy. But I heard that when you start a new product/ routine (first time for me using a toner) it may cause spots but only because it's deep cleansing the skin and it's all coming out. Hopefully it's gonna work better for me soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by pivsenlivsen

This is very average. Doesn't break me out, makes my skin feel clean and fresh. In reality, it hasn't affected me much. There's really not that much for me to say about it. At times it can feel slightly (and when I say slightly, I mean that it is nothing at all to worry about) stinging. I just love the fact that is makes my skin feel clean and fresh. I feel it kind of completes my makeup-removing routine. Would buy it again, if I could get it on sale or on a deal like I did this time = half price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

It has a typical nivea floral scent. It's very gentle of the skin, and adds a light moisturizer to the skin. I got a bit sick of the scent after using the whole bottle. It's cheap and economical but I probably will move on to try other products.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by mandaxo

I got this product in a collection package with a few other Nivea Visage products. I previously had been using Tea Tree Water toner from Lush...but then when I received this I decided to just give it a shot. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm really enjoying it, but lately I've been noticing that my skin is getting a little more red so I'm really hoping that it's not the toner because I really like it. The smell is nice, and it also doesn't dry out my skin at all. If I find out that it isn't the toner that's making my skin more red then I will definitely be buying this product again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 5:51:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

it is a really, really good product.... it doesn't dry my skin out or irritate it, I won't buy it again, because I always try new things out!! However, I might come back to it just because it is a sure thing.....

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by gillybean604

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm 3/4's through my bottle and I will be buying this again. It doesn't irritate my skin nor turns it bright red. It's gentle and does an excellent job removing any excess makeup my skin cleanser missed. It hasn't made my skin breakout. It makes my face feel a bit sticky afterwards but nothing unbearable. I'm fairly happy with this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on the fence about this one. I love how fresh it makes my skin feel, and it does a good job getting rid of excess makeup, oil and leftover cleanser (plus it's pretty cheap, around 5 dollar Canadian), however the smell gets to me. It smells like flowery baby powder. And it's quite strong. This is the first toner I've found though that doesn't irritate my skin. So I will probably repurchase. Until I find something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by lovejustinb246

helps take makeup off and doesnt make skin dryh

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This puts my skin in better condition, doesn't burn like a bitch when using it and doesn't reek of alcohol (alcohol gives me a headache)

HG!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by tubbyloves

This is a really good toner
It really helps moisturize my skin without it being too oily
I use this in the winter and summer months even though I have extremely oily and severe acne-prone skin
I use this in the winter because it helps to moisturize
I use this in the summer instead of using a lotion
It smells good and removes makeup easily :)
Really cleanses and picks up ALL OIL AND DIRT from my face