October 1, 2014 | 1841 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche - Soft Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by LTETobago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ONE OF MY FAVORITES LIPGLOSSES. PROBABLY THE ONLY GLOSS ILL ACTUALLY BUY OVER $5

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is most definitely a nude. It's an opaque nude, no sheer to it at all. This is a good product. It's not sticky or drying. It has a great texture. I really do not care for that smell though. I would rather it be unscented, but it's not terrible, I've smelled worse. It has that metallic smell to it. I would probably not purchase this again for the simple fact that I really don't want to have a lot of nude lip products because I feel it doesn't do much for my complexion.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This a nice lip gloss.
Love the smell, the consisntency and the color.
It is very similar to my natural lips! So it does not show up very well, in spite i have the most colorless lips. It gives me shine and smoothness, but is NOT on myu favorites because is not flattering on me..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this lip gloss. For my fair skin I find it a bit too light to wear alone, so I first put on a thin layer of my Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Conditioner, then I fill my lips in lightly with a lip pencil, and put Soft Nude on top. Not sticky at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my go-to nude lipglosses. It is a beautiful color and shows up very well on my lips. It layers well over any nude lipstick! The only thing I dislike is the fact that it feels rather sticky, but I will keep wearing because I love the color payoff! I will probably try other colors. :]

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by thandiepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice taupe brown lipgloss. Like most lipglosses, on my pigmented lips, this is not opaque enough to give coverage and you just get a good sheen.
I like this lipgloss though because i can layer it over any lipstick to mute the color and add sheen to my lips.
It lasts longer when layered as opposed to using it alone. I would keep buying this because it is a unique shade in nude lipglosses. Most other nude lipglosses are yellow based.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by cocopetite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the reviewer just before me, it's a very natural color, a light lipgloss. I like that it's smell-free. Nonetheless, for girls who have fair skin and blond-medium hair like me, it's probably not the best shade to have more tan ! I wish it could last much longer like the Lipgloss Infaillible, also from L'Oréal. Thanks again to understand that English isn't my first language !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I needed a replacement for my L'oreal Color Juice lipgloss in Butterscotch Drop. That thing gave me the PERFECT nude lip. I panicked when I couldn't find it in any stores, so in a hit of desperation I chose this product because it seemed to be about the same shade. The verdict? I love it! It is the perfect nude and not to mention it is not sticky at all. It has a lip applicator which makes applying easy and convenient. I can apply this without a mirror and it has no funky scent or taste. This is really a product I wouldn't have expected to find at a drugstore. A great nude for a dark skinned cute. I can't wait to try some of the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by TooHot2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the color this gloss gives to my lips. Even though it doesn't last it's a great everyday gloss to wear especially with a smokey eye!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2008 1:12:00 PM More reviews by cmtruman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect nude gloss for a smoke eye, but it disappears almost as soon as you put it on. Seriously, I applied this on my way to work one day and by the time I got to work I had to reapply. It has great texture-not goopy or sticky, but also no staying power. While the color is pretty, I would not repurchase. This is probably the worst lipgloss I've ever used when it comes to staying power, and I normally like L'Oreal. Big disappointment.