October 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For me this product rated about average compared to ther serums I have used in the past. I have curly hair and this product did a decent job of smoothing out some of my frizz. The bottle is cute and the scent smell good as well. I don't see this product in stores as much as I used to so it may be on it way out.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by tadpole02

Unfortunately, this didn't do it for me. For reference, I have thin, dry, naturally cury hair (sounds horrible, huh?). I didn't see this really helping in any way, and it kind of made my hair feel too "coated". I like the Tigi S Factor serum better than this one. I even like Chi's Silk better than this. Smell is good, packaging is cute but needs to be more simple I feel, and the price is cheap compared to the others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Surprisingly great! I have extremely difficult, thick, coarse hair, and this makes it shiny and more importantly SOFT. It's full of silicones which I hate, but as long as I clarify once a week it's ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Blah15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Like the hairspray, this smells amazing!! I have fine shoulder length hair and this serum does a great job at taming flyaways. I use it on towel dried, slightly damp hair. I only use one pump so this has lasted me a long time. As with all serums, be careful not to use too much product or it'll look greasy. It also had cute packaging. HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by ladysonoma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell and feel of this product. It does smell like peaches, which I love. The feel is cone but it's thin and silky feeling.

On hair, it's the same thing: silky. Curls come out lovely. I tend to use these serums on wet hair and dry, and to flat iron with. I think this works pretty good with the flat iron, on days when I want to straighten.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

Seems like I'm one of the few not liking this. It does give OK results, but I just can't handle the smell. It smells like peaches, which I usually like, but it's such a strong and sweet smell that it sickens me. It also lasts for a long time, which is good if you like it, but irritated me a lot because I didn't like it and it interfered with my perfume.
The bottle is in my opinion nothing special - I like more discrete packaging. the pump pumps out very small amounts and isn't very good, as the amount decrease with each pump (at least mine did). But you get a lot of product for pretty low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this while wandering around a 24 hour drugstore in the middle of the night. If it had not been for the insomnia driven shopping spree I would never have given it a chance. It was cheap. The bottle makes it look like a toy product you use on a doll. It smells like candy. Despite all that, it works!

I use to use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum to tame frizz but I couldn't find it after I moved. I tried a whole bunch of hair serums and sprays that had roughly the same ingredients, looking for something that would tame flyaways and add some shine. They were all useless or caused my hair to look greasy. This does everything I want it to do- it adds a huge amount of shine without ever looking greasy. It tames flyaways and defines my curls without weighing my hair down. It makes my hair feel really soft. It doesn't require you to use exactly the right amount on exactly the right bit of your hair or risk turning your head into a disgusting greasy mess. I do a quick towel of my hair, add one squirt to my hands, rub them together and then through the length of my hair, concentrating on the ends. I then rub my mostly clean of product hands through the hair at my scalp. Flip my hair upside down and towel it mostly dry, and my hair is done.
The shine from this is amazing. After I started using it people asked if I had dyed my hair. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by sweetcheekss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I looooovee this product. It smells amazing, cute packaging, cheat price. I use this after I straighten my hair and it makes it look so glossy, it de-frizzes and it feels SUPER soft. Like, I don't think I've ever felt my hair that soft before. Anyway when I first got it I put on a bit too much and it made my hair look greasy. However, if you put the right amount it will give you amazing results. I definitely recommend this and I will buy this as soon as I run out! Love it. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by tarapickholtz

This stuff has the cutest packaging and smells sooo good! I would use it alone just for the wonderful scent (it's somewhat candy-like but not overpowering). This is a wonderful serum that is great to add shine to my hair and minimize frizz. I often like to put it in my towel dried hair and it dries with nice beachy waves. It also looks good on straightened hair to add some shine. It definitely makes my hair feel and look softer and smoother. My only complaint is that my bottle seems to only pump out a tiny bit of product at a time. I'm not sure if this is common or if I just got a bad pump... but I literally have to pump it about 10 times to get about a penny-sized amount of product. I have long and thick hair, so I typically use a little more serum than the average person. When I add the serum to wet hair, it NEVER dries looking oily. With dry hair, I just make sure to spread it evenly and not over apply at the roots... and then it never looks oily. I've used Biosilk Silk Therapy, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, and other similar products. I think this one is most like the Paul Mitchell one since it's similar in thickness and has the sweet scent. It's also a lower price :) I got mine on sale too! I'd be curious to see if the pump works better next time, but regardless, I'd definitely still repurchase because the product is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by crazykewl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Works just as good as Paul Mitchels Super Skinny, but smells WAY better and it WAY cheaper.