July 28, 2014 | 1725 users online

Treatments (Face) - AMBI - Even and Clear Targeted Mark Minimizer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Pink_Lotus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Being on Tazorac for acne, my dermatologist suggested an over the counter lighting cream to fade the blemishes. Even and Clear Target Mark Minimizer suggest that it can lighten blemishes. I was using it for about 3 weeks and didn't notice a difference. I showed it to my dermatologist, she read the ingredients and said this product won't lighten my blemishes because it doesn't have hydroquinone in it. I switched to Ambi's Fade Cream, which has hydroquinone and saw the difference in a week.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ps1027

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I broke out from it. Would not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this religiously for 3 months on melasma on my face. As far as I could tell, it did not make one whit of difference. This product was a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by keia1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used these religiously for 6 months straight on acne marks and freckles. It makes a minimal difference. Plain lemon juice works better.

No irritation though.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by vddelacruz

I have acne prone skin, but my skin is pretty much clear! However i was left with dark discolorations!! So I went on the hunt for an awesome yet affordable mark minimizer. That's when i discovered Ambi... I was looking forward to this product!! I used it for about a week, I noticed an improvment in my dark spots however it MADE ME BREAKOUT LIKE CRAZY!! So if you have sensitive skin do not purchase this product. I started using bio oil, hopefully the results are much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by youngpunk9

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a little over a month now and I can't really tell if it's doing anything. I think this may be the source of my breakouts and if so it would be counterproductive to keep using it. I would look for a different product in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the Ambi Fade Cream for oily skin. I have been using this for 3 years. I was looking for something to vanish my acne scars one day and saw that this product was on sale for under $5 at my local Wal-Mart. FYI, I've been suffering from acne since I was 13. I know that hydroquinone is great for removing unwanted marks & spots. I decided to give it a try. I was a little hesitant at first. I used it for 3 days on and 2 days off for two weeks. O.M.G. I noticed so many great results from it. The marks were slowly fading. I love the fact that it also contains sunscreen. A friend mentioned to me that you can even use it overnight under your eyes to take away dark circles. I've never tried it, but if it worked for the marks on my face I'm willing to try. If it doesn't work for you, you could always swap it here : ) It's cheap and effective. The 2 oz. tube will last you for a long time. A little goes a long way with this. I only use this stuff on the areas where I have dark marks. I don't recommend using this for everyday use because it does cause peeling. But 3 days on and 2 days off worked for me. This product also has Vitamin E and Alpha Hydroxy Acid, which is a major plus. And, btw, after 3 years of using this product, I don't use foundation as often, but only when it's PMS week or going out. When I get a zit, I apply this when it heals and the marks usually fade away. It's a miracle product for me, but I know some ladies here don't like it.

UPDATE: I quit using this product because I started having some breakouts. I'm unsure if it's because I got older, but it no longer does its job. I will never buy cheap stuff like this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by jbschott

(This is for the Fade Cream.) The Ambi Fade Cream worked surprisingling well on my skin. I have a very fair complexion & used this product to lighten areas of melasma. Although it didn't completely get rid of the melasma, it produced a noticeable improvement. Additionally, it improved the overall texture of my skin. I also didn't have any problem with the smell, as some others have. I have almost used the entire tube & plan to buy more when I do. I highly recommend this product as much for the improvement in skin texture as for the lightening benefits.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by genahy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product to deal with hyperpigmentation by my eyebrow. For reference, I'm Caucasian with very pale, sensitive skin who used this product for about a month. At first, this product worked slightly for me. But then it stopped working, and I found I couldn't use it twice a day; I would get slightly red and dry. Overall, it really didn't do much and the irritation wasn't worth it. But others like it; so it's a "your mileage may vary" situation. Certainly worth a shot if your skin is less sensitive. I didn't break out from it and the dispenser was hygenic. Also it's dirt cheap for a hyperpigmentation product, and available at most major drugstores and on drugstore.com.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by dollgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is actually a review for the fade cream. I got this in oily skin formula. It did fade my acne scars significantly. I used it consistenly for about 1 month. I sort of expected them to be gone completely but they're not. I've bought another fade cream because I think my skin isn't affected by this anymore and it isn't doing anything anymore. I wouldn't buy it again but i'm glad i did as i can now wear foundation without concealer and i lok better without makeup.