October 23, 2014 | 1839 users online

Fragrances - Escada - Incredible Me

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you like bubble gum scents, but want something adult you would not be embarrassed to wear, this would do. Reminds me of raspberry bubble gum, though neither of those notes are in this. It is probably the vanilla that gives it's sweetness and staying power. It is not like the other Escadas, and not like Pink Suger, either. reminds me of something I had called "Unzipped" from a perfume store I went to. It is not overpowering and comes across as different than lots of other things out there, if you are looking for something not everyone has.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by mixedmatch

i dont always use this perfume because it is too sweet (tiramisu like). what i like about this smell though is that it lasts long and you need just one spritz of it. and for me, when i feel like being in the serious-work-only-no-jokes in the morning to teach, i spray it on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is indeed a sweet, gourmand scent. There is a bit of clementine freshness in the beginning and then the vanilla and the tiramisu take over. It has good sillage and average staying power but as it is not my perfume style and not distinctive enough to be original, I would not purchase a full bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

*** EDIT: I returned this perfume because it didn't smell like anything on my skin. Plus, whatever this smell was, it didn't last at all even if I applied a ton of it. // I like this because it smells a little bit like cologne to me. I like the woody notes in this. The smell is barely noticable on my skin unfortunately, and it doesn't last a long time either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by jedela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite perfumes of all times. I don't know why everyone doesn't like it. I think it's beautiful, it's extremely sweet, so I think it's more for the younger generation.

The price is a little high, but it is quite long lasting, so I guess it's worth it. People always notice when I'm wearing it. I would recommend it to others, mainly because it's quality and long lasting, though a lot of people will find it too sweet, and the smell varies from person to person. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by schreibers626

I'm not really a big perfume person, but had been looking to buy a good scent. My fiance helped me pick this one out actually really liking it (he usually has very little opinion on scents). This perfume makes me feel sexy and I love the smell...I haven't had a problem with it, but it does seem like it could be overpowering). The only thing wrong with this is that it seems to wear off after a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 8:15:00 AM More reviews by iheartsu

Hmm, I don't know why this perfume is so bad for the two reviewers below me, but I guess to each their own? Everybody has a different taste when it comes to fragrances =)
As for me, I really love this perfume! It has a strong smell, and I'm known for loving fresh, light scents that are suitable for spring. But actually, this perfume is strong, yet it doesn't give me headaches when i wear it. It's just - PERFECT.
GREAT for going out at night, clubbing or for a dinner, whatever. It's amazing. It especially goes well with elegant blood-red desses. It's just a really good combination =)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by pulp84

it's so sweet that it makes m wanna puke sometimes. :) there al ot better fragrances out there..

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by GayLynn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

From the reviews I've read, I was expecting a warm, creamy fragrance. What I got was a very SHARP, CLOYING scent. It gave me an instant headache. Don't waist your time or money on this one. Terrible!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 6:49:00 AM More reviews by sehrazat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW! This was love at first sniff for me. I don't remember being so in love with a perfume before. Twenty hours after I tried the perfume, it is still deliciously powerful. So lots of staying power. There is something about this fragrance that makes me want to smell it over and over again. This is the perfect blend of vanilla and florals I had been looking for a while. It is just the right amount of sweet, as the citrus in the top note counters the sweetness of the vanilla and tiramisu. Yes. Apparently, it was inspired by tiramisu served in a plate that was decorated with fresh orchids. Well, tiramisu is my favorite dessert...