Simple Soothing Eye Balm

3.7

Water (Aqua, Eau) (Solvent), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Emulsifier), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Occulsive), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Bisabolol (Soothing agent), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Emollient), Sodium Hyaluronate (Humectant), Cyclopentasiloxane (Emollient), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Polyacrylamide (Viscosity Increasing Agent), C13-14 Isoparaffin (Solvent), Cyclohexasiloxane (Emollient), Chlorhexidine Digluconate (Preservative), Laureth-7 (Emulsifier), BHT (Antioxidant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative)

on 4/12/2015 4:15:00 AM

I use this when I'm waiting for my usual to arrive if I haven't ordered in time! It does as a stop gap..doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and slightly better than using nothing at all! doesn't make any difference to my fine lines but it's cheap and is slightly hydrating..maybe of for very young skin

on 8/10/2014 12:59:00 AM

You might as well put Elmer's glue under your eyes because that is what this feels like. That's something I've noticed with a lot of Simple's products, like two face moisturizers I have tried. They seem to have a rather gluey consistency. I'm looking for something that feels hydrating and rich. Next!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've used two tubes of this and have had a below average experience with it.

The product is a gel-like consistency, so it's not heavy. However, if you have a dry eye area this product will do nothing for it (except tease it with barely there moisture). It does help with redness, though. As far as bags, wrinkles, and circles? No benefit.

The product also lasts a considerable amount of time as it spreads well and only a little is needed. Because of that, I can comfortably say I've been using this product for close to a year, and things certainly haven't gotten better.

I'd say if you are young and looking to start out with skin care and need something cheap, this is probably more suited for you.

Actually, I'm not even sure about that because I'm 23 and would consider myself young, so I'd probably say under 20 if anything, lol. If you are older, out in the sun a lot, or live in a sunny state (I'm looking at you, fellow Texans), I would steer clear of this and look for something else with a little more punch.

on 3/10/2014 6:43:00 PM

Maybe it is my eye area that is so dull and puffy that nothing really helps. I nearly used up the whole cream and I could never notice any difference.

on 1/26/2014 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very hydrating eye cream! If your eye area is dry and dull this product really helps. It's very soothing and cooling and reduces puffiness around my eyes. Love it and also very cheap for an eye cream AUD$10 :) at Priceline

I also use it on my the area around my brows when I get them plucked and it's very red. Applying this on the red areas really helps sooth them and the redness goes down in about 5-10 mins

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I got this on clearance about 2 weeks ago at a Walgreens. It was on sale for $2. I was initially looking for something a bit more substantial & I hadn't had much luck with Simple for the face washes. But I gave this a go, and OH. MY. GOODNESS! I love this! I have very fair skin which makes it hard to conceal bags no matter what makeup. But using this eyebalm has been a godsend! I pat a little on my eyelid & under eye area morning & night. For extra relief on a stressful day I put cuke slices on my eyes for about 10 minutes as well. My bags have softened, and lightened, and makeup goes on easier under my eyes. I will repurchase this if I can find it in stores!

on 10/14/2013 9:53:00 PM

Properties. I do believe it soothes well, so I gave it a 4. I think I'll be buying a more hydrating cream in the future though.

on 10/11/2013 10:17:00 AM

Lovely soothing balm, doesn't irritate my eyes, I apply it after Elemis eye serum. Excellent price so is such good value for money, smooths and moisturise.

on 4/3/2013 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Great product! I'd had been using a Lancôme eye cream for about 2 years when all of a sudden it started making my eye lid red, itchy and swollen. I tried this and it worked great! I'm on my second tube and it moisturizes my skin without irritation.

If you eyes aren't dry, tight, and irritated, try this stuff and they will be. Yuck.