December 17, 2014 | 1813 users online

Liquid - Dianne Brill - Fresh Water Pearl Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by leiakrystine

For the price of this item, I wish there was more product or perhaps a pump included- but the product itself is weightless and made me look and feel fresh and young. I am Nw 30 olive skin and I purchased Pearl Pin- which at first appears a little too light, but blends with the skin nicely. I would def. buy this product again, but not at full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by taterjane

I will be honest--I don't wear makeup at all, though I had a brief foray into wearing makeup in 8th grade. But lately I've had problems sleeping and the dark circles under my eyes were starting to bother me. So when I stopped into a makeup store to buy a present for my sister, I asked about getting something to cover up the circles, and maybe a foundation that would even out my skin.

The saleswoman picked out a shade of the Dianne Brill foundation and it blended perfectly and felt nice, so I bought it.

This foundation is easy to blend into my skin and the best part is, I don't feel like I've got anything on my face at all. No oily, heavy, or sticky film on my face, and my skin tone looks even and lovely. I don't even look like I've got makeup on, actually, and once it's on, I sometimes can forget it's there unless I glance into a mirror.

I have sensitive skin, and so far I haven't broken out or had any issues with this.

This is a terrific foundation for people who want a natural look. It cost about $28 and since I don't buy makeup much, I wasn't sure if that was considered expensive. But it's worth every penny to me to have something that takes minimal effort, won't harm my skin or feel gross, and makes me look much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2008 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Fantak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG of foundations!

I have sensitive skin with normal and dry patches and normal sized pores in my t-zone. I have tried almost every foundation on the market even custom blends (I have three half full bottles in my make up stash, all mixed by different people) and they always make my face look terrible. They either made my pores look huge, emphasised my dry spots, melted off into a mess or all three! I could also never get foundation to look 'natural' it always looked like I had make-up on which I hated. So I conciliated myself with the fact that that was just the way foundation was and I was being too picky.

Then a friend of mine gave me this.. Oh joy Oh heavenly bliss finally I can wear foundation without feeling self conscious, without having to worry about it melting off or getting scaly, without washing it off only to find my skin red and bumpy. Oh sweet love thou art Dianne Brill Fresh Water Pearl Foundation!

The packaging is gorgeous and it comes with its own foundation brush which is what I use to put it on. The brush is amazing, better then my Prescriptives foundation brush (which was very good).

Definitely repurchase! continued >>