April 24, 2014 | 1598 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Revercel- Triple Duty Sunscreen SPF 45 Sheer Tint

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by prcasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I too bought this at a high end spa about 5 years ago and haven't stopped using it. I paid $80 for it at the spa because it just made my skin radiant and dewy. It has been well worth it. I use everyday in place of moisturizer and foundation (not sure if you're supposed to do it, but my skin looks great and doesn't dry out, even in Chicago's cold winter). I just recently googled it and found I can purchase it online for $50!!! It only comes in one shade and it supposed to adapt to all skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this at a fancy spa in Palm Springs. I don't remember exactly what I paid for it, but it was very pricey. I loved the way it looked on the estitician who gave me a facial. It is great for a quick cover up, and although it only comes in "sheer tint" it seems to work well with my fair skin. I'm not sure how it would work with darker complexions but it seems to add the look of sun to my face without being orange. It has a high SPF which is also nice to wear when I golf. I gave it only four lippies because it stings slightly after application. Also, this is my first tinted sunscreen, so I don't have much to compare to.