December 21, 2014 | 1066 users online

Conditioner - Inecto: Pure Coconut Oil Moisture Infusing Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Overall, I would say this is a decent conditioner, nothing bad; nothing special. I bought the Inecto deep treatment, as I am now interested in purchasing hair conditioners/treatment with coconut oil. The scent of this product is nice and coconut/ toffee like; however the consistency is a tad sticky. I left it on my hair with a plastic cap for 10-15 minutes. Here are the pros & cons:

Pros: + imparted a glossy shine; + no residue/buildup; +non-greasy;+did not strip my colour treated hair;+ packaging is simple;+price is very affordable.

Cons: I had a lot of tangles when rinsing this conditioner out ( I always use a wide tooth comb after putting conditioner in my hair, so that it gets evenly distributed). This is why I am not that impressed with this treatment. 4 lippies; would have given 5 lippies and would have r/p if it wasn' for the "tangles" factor.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Xdevilisious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is my go-to conditioner. i have bought this again sooo many times and i still love it! this is the perfect conditioner for me since i have damaged hair which goes oily very fast if i use too heavy products. this product is great to soften up my hair and making it look healthy, without weighing it down or speeding up the oilyness. and it smells like bounty. i would deffinetly recommend this product to anyone with damaged hair who wants a product that will not weigh it down or make it oily! love!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Hoshisma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this when I couldn't get to whole foods for my Kinky Curly Knot Today conditioner. It smells amazing and makes my extra coarse fro soft and shiny. I can easily run my fingers and denman brush through my hair with this in it. I use it for co-washing and as a leave in. Ulta had this on clearance when I got it. Now I can't seem to locate it anywhere else. Luckily, I picked up two bottles!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This conditioner leaves my hair greasy, dull and lifeless. The only thing I like about this conditioner is the coconut smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is very light, but still effective. It softens and has a great coconut scent. It did leave my hair a bit stringy in some areas, but nothing a styling product can't thicken up. This would be perfect for those who cowash, but this does contain cones. I found mine at Ulta. I look forward to trying it with the matching shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by jemmaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

see review for shampoo, as this conditioner was used in conjunction with the shampoo. Very conditioning.made my hair smell very coconuty which is gorgeous

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by kiki_mari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a thin conditioner - it was running down my arm as I was trying to apply it - but still effective. I needed about a silver dollar-sized amount to coat my hair, which is moderately thick and dry with corkscrew curls. It detangles well, smells good too, and actually seems to have made my hair curlier. It isn't the best conditioner I've ever come across, but I think I'd buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Tina68

Buyer Beware: You get what you pay for! I got the results of a $4.99 bottle of conditioner. My hair is thick, coarse and curly and I heat dry, straighten and flat-iron daily. My hair, while still shiny and healthy, needs moisture and the main reason I bought this conditioner was because of the coconut oil. Unfortunately, this conditioner is too light for my hair. My hair looks and feels slightly drier than normal and is a lot more puffier than I like. It's a conditioner that rinses clean, detangles okay and smells nice, but I need something heavier and more mositurizing than this, so I will not repurchase.