April 16, 2014 | 1923 users online

Bronzers - Lancome - Poudre Elephant Teint Bronzer Powder - Sun of India

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Seraphic

I love love love love LOVE this bronzer, but I'm scared to use it because it's so beautiful! The imprint from what I'm told goes all the way through which is a HUGE bonus for me (unlike my Dior flower blossom palette =( Why Dior WHY?!) It's absolutely wonderful, I love it.....go get it....now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Goldylox99

I saw this gold compact on display at Sephora while browsing there one evening during one of my restless moments (No, I really don't need anything. No, I really am not looking for anything special. No, I really don't want something. But I have to go and look...and browse...and, of course, in the end, buy...LOL! You've been there, right?). This compact has the most darling elephant in it, and right away I saw the colors as the perfect eyeshades. I bought it and tried all of the colors (pale pink elephant, red coral saddle, and khaki green/brown background). It's another of those palettes that is so beautifully created you hate to disturb it by using it. But, I got over it faster than I did with the Dior Flower Blossom palette in the spring. The colors work great on my eyes! The pink is lovely all over on the lids, or just highlighting the inner corners The red coral, which is a color I usually can't wear because it makes my eyes look tired, actually looks good on the lids. The green/brown background makes a wonderful contrast color for the crease, or you can create a smoky lid (for warm toned skin) by using it all over the lid. I add dark brown eyeliner and mascara, and it looks great. Don't be fooled into thinking this is just a bronzer (I haven't even tried it for that!). It has a lot of potential to bring out the best in your eyes!