September 21, 2014 | 2118 users online

Blush - mark - Cheekblossom Cheek Color Tint

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by prettypinkcupcakeprincess

First time I tried it got a rash .Second time nothing.
I kept trying to give it this product a chance day after day for about a week an NOTHING happened.. It also had a silicone-y gel like texture that felt really cake-y on my skin.
When I would apply I'd end up with a thick clear patch of gel in my face! wouldn't consider this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

LOVE this stuff. I don't have a lot of time to get ready so this allows me to quicken my mornings even more. Very comparable to O-glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A lot of people are reviewing the 'shimmer' version on this post...which is a totally different product, so be careful when reading the reviews :)

I really like this product. You just need a little dot - it kind of feels like a silicon-based primer when you blend it in (like Smashbox Photofinish).

When you rub it in it develops into a very natural looking pink glow. I like it because I can just add a little onto the apples of my cheeks halfway through the day and I look refreshed.

I'd buy again - considering it's only 7 bucks, and you need the tiniest little amount, it's a great buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by t4nvmind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok this works. It really does work because I still remember on a summer hot day, my cheeks look extremely ridiculously pink. It looks just like I have been putting a handful on blush on my face. From that time on, I have been scared of using this and back to powder blush instead. It also doesn't disappear even after I wash my face, I still have a pink flush *wow*. I won't repurchase because I would rather stick to sometime that does not change color after time or due to temperature.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Valvega

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this when I ran out of my smashbox O-glow. Its quite comparable, though the O-glow develops a prettier (?) rose color on me. In any case, because of the price difference and the fact that the Cheekblossom Cheek Color Tint is really pretty I will keep buying these instead of the O-Glow.

Now, I laughed myself silly when I realized the bad reviews in here are mostly coming from people that have used the mark SHIMMER Cheekblossom Ripening Cheek Tint. They are reviewing another product all together. They should start a whole new review post for it since this one is misleading people because of the big amount of bad reviews. I have no idea why I find this so funny LOL Maybe b/c people are so outraged bashing a product they never even used!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by MandyMD

DISAPPOINTMENT! I just got this stuff. I was all excited. IT DOES NOTHING! It's basically a gob of clear gel with some gold speckles in it. It SUCKS! It doesn't give you ANY color! Non whatsoever. And NO shimmer. Oh well, at least I just got a trial size...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Bulldogs01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really hoping to get a dupe for the smashbox o-glow. boy was i wrong. I applied this on my cheek... waiting for the pink glow, but nooope - NOTHING!!! I tried again on another day too! again, noothing!!! So i was extremely disappointed with this product. Waste of my 6 bucks. =/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Another great blush from Mark! It comes out clear and when you blend you get a nice pinky color that looks so pretty. Sometimes i layer it over top of my mark just pinched cheek color in berry for a more dramatic look. This is great alone in the summer; looks like i've been in the sun all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by mercy46

this product really worked for me.. it's cool cause it shows clear, then you blend it in & it comes out pink & looks like a natural blush (:

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by TnMakeupGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wantedto like this product but I had a terrible allergic reaction to it! I have NEVER had an allergic reaction to any type of makeup but as soon as I put this on, my cheeks turned really red and were extremely hot. So needless to say, I won't be using this ever again!