October 25, 2014 | 1645 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush Rush in Ecstasy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by lillian1717

Love this blush.

I received it as a gift and find myself coming back to it over and over again whenever I try something new. It's a great neutral color that is not too pink, not too peach and not too shimmery. Just a great natural blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by annixa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

All the four blushes I tested in the Blush Rush series has a perfect amount of shimmer, they give a glow to your face without leaving large glitter on my face. They are apply like a dream and gives a nice, natural finish on my normal / combination skin. I find all of these to have phenomenal staying power, but my favorite part with them all is the finish they leave on my cheeks.

Ecstasy is a golden bronzy color that clearly leans to the warm side but without any orange tones what so ever. It blends into the skin beautifully and is the perfect bronzer for my light skin in winter and spring time.I have a warm/olive colored complexion. (If you wanna see pictures of my skin color just check out my profile here on MUA) When I don't have a tan this is my HG bronzer (teamed up with the Smashbox Untamed Creamy Cheek Color).

All four are highly pigmented and should be used with a light touch unless you have a dark skin color or want a very colorful look!

The only down side with these blushers are the price, but if you are used to pay for brands like MAC or NARS this blush isn't out of your price range and I honestly think it performs in their league.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Wildeo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only reason I looked at this is because it was on sale. But I'm sooo glad I did, because this is now my nr. 1 blush ever!
Ecstasy is the perfect nude blush for darker skintones, and it gives beautiful glow to the skin. It can be used as a highlighter on top of other blushes or on its own.
I often pair ot with BB apricot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an absolutely gorgeous blush. I don't often buy things - especially high end things at first look. I usually come home, and hop on MUA to see if I can swap! However, this was sooo beautiful on my NC20 skin - as a nice blush/bronzer. I think this seems to be everything I had wanted NARS Orgasm to be, but wasn't. I REALLY didn't like that stuff...or NARS Laguna.

I'm very happy with how nice and subtle and glowy this is. Lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 5:47:00 AM More reviews by flawlessbackflip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is a really nice bronzer for me. i'm pretty fair, and even though it says "warm nude" it works really great for bronzing and contouring, the shimmer isn't very noticeable, and it stays on all day and goes on very pigmented with smashbox's small kabuki. it is kinda annoying and difficult sometimes to open because of the packaging... but it's definitely my favorite bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 8:41:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is warm shimmery nude as described on smashbox's website. Actually, it is pretty comparable to Chanel's Nude, but it has shimmer in it. It hasn't turned orange on me and it seems to hold up pretty well. A very good nude to have if you're looking.